Chapter Twenty-Seven: Reunited and It Feels So Good

*15 Months Later*

Alex’s POV

“Where the hell are they?” I Jules whined from beside me. I shrugged, trying hard not to focus on it. I was impatient as it was and being that it had been nearly eight months since we last saw all of them in person it was killing me.

“I don’t know Jules, so stop asking me.” I told her shifting uncomfortably in my seat. We were waiting in the airport for our losers to come and pick us up, but we had been sitting here for nearly twenty minutes and there had been no sign of our boyfriends, or any of the One Direction boys.

“I’m sorry, I’m just so impatient.” She continued to complain.

“I can tell.” I rolled my eyes at her, reading over the texting conversation I had had with Liam last night. I smiled a bit more at every message, the familiar feeling of butterflies returning to my stomach. I loved this boy so much it hurt.

“Come on A, you can’t tell me you’re not going crazy right now. The last time we saw them was almost a year ago!” she exclaimed.

“Of course I’m excited and impatient. But whining every three seconds isn’t making them get here faster. She let out a long breath and slumped back into her chair, shutting up.

“They know where to meet us, right?” I asked after not even five seconds of silence between us.

“I thought whining wasn’t making them get here any faster?” she mocked me in an obnoxious voice.

“Shuttup, now you got me impatient.” I pouted, looking through the large masses of people.

“I’m going to kill them for making us wait so long.” Jules grumbled, crossing her arms.

“Excuse me signoritas?” I heard someone call from behind us in a very poor Spanish accent. I exchanged a confused glance with my friend before turning around. I smirk tugged at my lips when I easily distinguished Louis and Zayn from underneath, shades, fake mustaches, afro type wigs, and hoods pulled over their heads to top it all off. The stuff they come up with.

“Si, signors?” I responded jokingly.

“We, uhh, have been requested to pick you up. Come with us please.” Louis continued using his accent, sending me a cheeky wink.

“Stop talking like that Louis and just hug me.” I said with an eye roll and tackled my friend into a hug. He chuckled and squeezed me tight, lifting me up off the ground and spinning me around and Zayn did the same with Jules.

“I missed you guys so much.” I said when Louis released me and I walked over to Zayn throwing myself into his embrace as he squeezed the life out of me.

“Trust me, so did we.” Zayn mumbled into my ear, giving me one final squeeze before letting go and placing a kiss on my forehead.