Time skip

A year maybe more has passed since the case occured where Taylor Guy kidnapped Mark Watter's and Thomas Lowe. It has been a year since Mark was killed, Thomas was saved and Taylor was shot point blank in the chest by Katrina Parker, whom had only meant to get her to back down, not kill her.

Over the course of the year (and then some) the BAU had still been on cases, saving people from serial killers and returning people back to their families (dead or alive). Katrina enjoyed her time working at the BAU and was excited to see what would come for her in the future. She could see herself working for the BAU for honestly, the rest of her life. The job was nice and constant and made her feel great at the end of the day.

As for the team, Morgan and Garcia were still mad flirting, Prentiss had still been keeping to herself, JJ was content with helping the BAU and tending to her son and her husband, Will. Hotchner was still the assertive and monotone man he has always been, Katrina was still with Tom, even though they were hitting a rough patch in their relationship and finally Reid was still crushing on Kat.

Regardless if she had a boyfriend he still couldn't seem to shut down his feelings. That being said, he was still incredible at hiding these feelings from her. Other than that, Reid and Katrina have gotten closer as friends. She also has gotten closer with the others. They accepted her into their family pretty much.

Everytime the BAU had a case, or a big one they made it a tradition to go out for food at drinks whether it was out at a restaurant or one of their houses, they always had a fun time doing it.usually if they went out, they car pooled and Reid had always offered to drive her home, vice versa.

Tom had always be suspicious- after a case Kat would get dropped off late at night by the same person, he had thought it was odd and tried his best to ignore his thoughts, but it had almost become an obsession to him.

When she would get home dead tired he would fire questions left and right asking what she was doing, who she was with. He always thought the worse of her when in reality they just had some food and drinks and went home.

Katrina hates cheaters with a passion, she would never ever fall into that category. She thought it was disgusting and wring and not fair to the people getting hurt. She was is ans always has been loyal to Tom and he honestly just doesn't see it.

At the moment, katrina was strongly considering breaking up with Tom. Over time he had just become a pain. He constantly accused her of wrong accusations, always yelled got mad thrn stormed out of the house in a muck.

After a couple hours of her crying she forgets it and falls asleep on the couch, waking up tired and sore because their couch was very uncomfortable. By now Tom was passed out in their bedroom sleeping, so she would go get some clothes and make up and start to get ready in the bathroom after she showered.

It had become a vicious, continuous cycle and she was sick of it.