A boring day

It had been a really miserable day. The rain pored down by the gallons. The short walk from Katrina's car to the building had her soaked and shivering to the bone. She checked the weather yesterday, it was supposed to be just cloudy. 

The weather man lied.

She walked in with her coffee, trying to shake off the rain. She'll dry off eventually she hopes. Her blouse clung to her torso, making it slightly see through. She tried to air it out and get less damp.

When she tried to walk forward she bumps into somebody, she glances up to see the tall, dry Dr. Spencer Reid standing before her. Well technically, he isn't that tall compared to her, but just in general. He was just a tall guy and lanky, which made her jealous.

"Good morning Parker, liking the weather?" Reid asks, his words laced with sarcasm. Since when is Spencer sarcastic? It's pretty cute.

"Yes actually. I absolutely love the rain. How are you this morning hun?" She asks, walking off as her high heels click across the tile floor. It was sort of awkward because it was quiet in there. He follows behind quickly as she makes her way to her cubicle.

And in that moment Spencer's heart fluttered slightly when the word 'hun' left her lips, directed towards him. God, he can't keep thinking these thoughts! She's a co worker, plus she has a long term boyfriend its just wrong and unprofessional for him to do. She loves him, she'll never like Spencer like that.

"I'm bored, still nothing to do!" He says, standing behind her as she sets down her briefcase, unloading it slightly. He watches carefully as she tries to fix her damp hair, flipping it and scrunching it around to get it to look to its normal form again. He adores her hair so much, its natural orange beauty as it cascades down her back, reaching roughly the middle of her back.

His eyes trail down her body and not with lust or in a sex predator kind of way but with well- he wouldn't call it love just fascination. She's so perfect, every curve and edge. She isn't even a lanky girl. An hour glass figure, her hips go out then in again when it comes to her legs which go on for days- curvy but also skinny at the same time.

And I mean.. Who could blame him? He hasn't been intimate with a girl in a long time, and plus he isn't one of those creeps he catches on a daily basis. So, he decided it isn't that bad.

"Spence? Are you listening?" She asks, snapping his from his trance.

"Uh- sorry could you repeat that?" He stammers, his eyes making there way up to her head again. She turns to face him, finally finishing playing with her hair.

"Would you like to go out for lunch? Or have you brought one in?" She asks, laughing at his flustered expression. His cheeks are tinted with pink and his eyes are wide.

"Brought one unfortunately- we could share so you don't waste money?" He offers n a quiet tone. She sits in her spinny chair and rolls around to face him. He examines her face- a light cream color it is.

"Perfect." She smiles, her pearly white teeth showing causing her small dimples to pop out. He loves her smile how perfect her teeth are- straight but not too straight. As well as her deep dimples embedded in her cheeks.

"I'm looking foreword to it uh-" he stops speaking when behind her he sees Morgan watching the two converse. "One moment- i gotta go talk to Morgan.." He replies sheepishly, looking down at his shoes.

"Yeah, I got to start some paperwork anyways." She smiles up at him. Reid returns the smile before he marches over to Derek who is smirking in his place.

"Hey Morgan, is there a problem?' Spencer asks in a joking tone. Morgan nods over to Katrina before turning back to him.

"Oh don't play dumb with me pretty boy- i saw that all! You totally checked her out!" Morgan whispers, glancing back at Katrina who is logging into her computer. Her fingers got lost in the keyboard, her focus turning her attention to the screen before her.

".. What? I don't recall... You're mistaken" Spencer argues, avoiding eye contact.

"Avoiding eye contact means your lying kid." Agent Morgan replies, letting out a laugh.

"She's quite the sight Spence- don't fall to quickly.." Morgan jokes, patting Reid's shoulder before making his way over to his own desk.

Morgan bids Katrina a good morning before logging onto his computer, leaving Reid there dumbfounded. He had to push down his feeling for Katrina. They were wrong- she have an apartment with her boyfriend. Plus even not- she would never fall for Reid. He was.. Well him. Just a nerdy boy and her co worker.

The morning dragged by slowly. Katrina got some work done, as the other did too, but they fooled around a lot. Katrina kept writing notes and throwing them into Spencer's cubicle, then he threw them back.

And then finally lunch had rolled around, well everybody had already eaten since it was 1:30 so Spencer and Katrina sat at the table again.

He takes half of his sandwich, setting it in front of Katrina. "There you go." He smiles at her.

"Are you sure Spence? I mean.. I'm not really that's hungry.." She trails. She glances down at her lap, she feels bad for taking half his lunch.

"I'm sure! I'm not top hungry anyways." He chirps back.

"I just feel bad- it's your lunch.." She trails, glancing up to meet his face.

Spencer gave her a look. "Kat, it's fine. I'm not that hungry." He says, pushing it closer towards her.

"Alright. Well, thanks Spence." She smiles, slowly grabbing her half and taking a bite out of it.

**

SORRY SHORT FILER BUT THE NEXT WILL BE HELLA (i hope)

-Alyssa xo