"He works with horses." Polly answered, of course lying but she didn't want her son to be caught up in the life she was living. 

"Really." Micheal said, his face lighting up at the sound of Tommy working with horses. "I love horses. I've got a bay mare." 

"No?" Polly said, starstruck at his answer.

"I ride it all the time." Micheal said.

"Then it's in the blood, Polly bloody loves horses." Libitina spoke up. 

"Really? I have about a million questions." Micheal said looking at his mother.

"So do I." Polly said.

"I've had different pictures in my head." Micheal stated. 

"Well, here I am." Polly said, lighting a cigarette. "It's alright it's me, isn't it?" 

"I don't have any choice. I mean, you are who you are, aren't you?" Micheal said.

"Well Micheal, Polly brought me in when I was seven, and she's been the best second mother to me than anyone else could be. She's happy you've found your way back to her, and so will everyone else. She's been fuckin' miserable." Libitina joked, sending a wink towards Polly which made her let loose a little chuckle which made Micheal smile even wider.

"God gave you to me. People then took you away. And it is alright it's me? Isn't it? In a place like this." Polly asked him again, holding his hand. 

"I thought it'd be worse." Micheal joked which made Polly and Libitina laugh. 

The moment got interrupted when they all heard Arthur's voice outside. 

"Run for the hills." Arthur shouted, barging in the door pointing his gun at John. "It's the Digbeth Kid!"

"Get out of town kid before I shoot your fucking head off!" John shouted, playing about with Arthur. Micheal stood up from his chair. 

"Times up!" Arthur shouted, pretending to shoot his gun. John put down his gun when he realised there was company. "You're dead. Go down. John!"

Arthur turned around and put his gun away in his coat just like John did, letting out a little giggle. 

"All right then, Polly. Who's this?" Arthur asked.

"Gentlemen?" Tommy spoke up. "This is your cousin." 

"Polly's son, Micheal." Libitina finished with a smile on her face. 

Micheal walked towards Arthur and John, sticking out his hand shaking Arthur and John's before stepping away. "Pleased to meet you." 

"Sure." John said, looking him up and down knowing he's just been with his wife for the past hour. 

"I'm Arthur. You've met me. I used to throw you out the window so John could catch you." 

"Yeah, I used to put you in a shoe box and kick you down Watery Lane." John said.

"I bet your fuckin' glad to be back, ey?" Libitina said with a giggle.

"I don't remember any of it. All I remember is the day they took me away." Micheal said making Polly walk over to him and wrap her arms around her son. 

"Well your here now, son. Welcome to the Shelby family." Tommy said, tapping Micheal on the back. 

"Later on we'll show you the ropes." Arthur said. 

"Yeah we'll show you what's what." John said. 

"Let's leave him be for now ey?" Tommy said, walking out the room. "Come on boys."