𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞?⋆ ☄.:*˚ *

Start from the beginning

"You got lucky this time." She growls. I look up and see Osamu standing outside the bathroom.

He puts his arm around my shoulder, calming me down effectively. "Y-yeah". "The whole school heard you shriek, and I saw Suna but he didn't even flinch" Osamu says depressingly. My eyes tear up. "Suna has always stood up for me, since we were little" I mumble, Osamu's shirt wet from my tears. "Don't look now but, he heard that" I do the opposite, and see him and a corner. I see he has a cut on his face. He didn't have that before. He meets my gaze and looks at me. His facial expression looks different. "Whatever" I turn around, "Let's go to class" I pull Osamu, but he's big. "Y/n, he's still looking at you. C'mon, give him a chance. You don't know his side of they story." Thru out the day Suna keeps trying to talk to me. I ignore him, he's hurt me enough already.

Suna's Pov

As always, Osamu was right. She didn't know my side of the story before assuming. But I didn't have much of a choice.

2 weeks ago

I get home, worried about y/n. I texted her but she hasn't answered. I get my keys and unlock the door. I hear someone inside the fuck? I slowly come in and see someone in my kitchen. "Damn, you really need to go grocery shopping." He turns around and it's my dad. "What are you doing here" I respond coldly, why come visit me now? At two in the morning? 

"Well son I'm here to talk to you. I saw you have another girl, I have to admit, she's better than the others" He rolls his eyes. Why is he  in my house. "But she'll ruin our reputation." He explained, "You mean yours?" I retort. "Don't talk to me like that. As I was saying, I forbid you from seeing her. As friends, sneaky link ,whatever. It doesn't matter to me what your relationship with her was." I'm clenching my fists, trying my best not to punch him. He steps a step closer "You can't do that-" I hissed. He grabs my face, but not in the loving way y/n did. "Oh but I can." He sneers,"If you don't comply, and I see you with her, you'll marry her;" A girl steps out from my bathroom. "Fuck no. She's a gold digger. I don't care if you're into that, I'm not." I snapped stepping back.

"I prefer people who love me for my personality and who I am. Not for my looks!" I shout at him. "Tsk tsk, remember what I just said. And on top of that, if you disobey me, I'll have her killed."

1 week ago

"We are here in loving memory of  D.Rinatarou, he was a successful business..."   

PRESENT TIME

Now y/n doesn't even talk to me. All thanks to my Dad. I don't care if he's dead. He never cared for me. I wouldn't have this cut on my face. Y/n would always kiss my cuts-

Whatever. Get a hold of yourself Suna. Winter break is just around the corner. I'll invite the twins and Kita to my beach house, it's still hot during this time of year. 

This is why I never trust anyone. But now, I'll just forget whatever y/n and I had. If it were anything.

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .

┊ ┊ ⋆˚         

✧. ┊         

⋆ ★

Author's note

I will be trying to update as often as I can! I have a couple of tests coming up, but I will try my best to update <3