𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤✧˖*°࿐

Mulai dari awal

I can't hold it in anymore. I hit my pillow as hard as I can and start sobbing. I couldn't sleep at all. I toss and turn, but my bed feels lumpy and hard compared to Suna's. Fuck, Suna.  I open my phone and check my texts. 

(UNKNOWN NUMBER)

{Hey princess <3}

This has to be Suna. I type Hey :) But my message won't send. My parents must've changed the wifi. Fuck,you. I think to myself. What will I do now? I'm isolated at home for 3 weeks.

《Time skip》

 I wake up late, not wanting to spend more time with my so called parents. I look at the time 12:35. Right now I'd be eating lunch with my friends- I trail off

Suna's Pov

 Y/n is no where to be seen. She didn't come to any of her classes and she didn't answer my texts. I'm sitting with the Miya twins.

 "Has she responded to any of your texts?" I ask them, maybe she didn't answer because it's an unknown number. 

"No, but I saw her last night." Atsumu answers, understandably gloomy. "Wait, when?" Osamu and I both ask. Atsumu takes his time, eating his meat buns. 

"mmm around midnight" He answers with a mouthful. "She came looking for her phone, but her eyes were red." Osamu and I both look at him in shock. Not because of y/n coming but because of how stupid he is.

"You"

"Idiot" 

Osamu and I say disappointed. He takes another huge bite, as to stall. "What was I supposed to do? I was barely awake and it was cold." He frowns while answering. "Well it doesn't matter, she's not responding to any of us." I say coldly. 

This is what I was worried about. She disappears and doesn't tell anyone.

"Now that I think about it, I asked her if she'd be at school tomorrow." Atsumu blurts out. "Finally something useful came out of your mouth" I say half-jokingly. "As I was saying, she said." He mimics her voice "Only time will tell~"  

"Wow you should quit volleyball and become and actor" Osamu says sarcastically. "You guys wouldn't last without me" Atsumu rolls his eyes. "Isn't it the other way around?" I tease. 

Osamu and I burst out laughing "You guys enjoy bullying me too much."

《time skip》

"Suna I like-"  

"No"

"Suna will you-"

"No"

"Suna I love-" 

"yOu. No"

The day y/n isn't here, everyone takes their chance to hit on me. I think they have it clear now.

There's only one girl in my heart- but am I in hers?