Bonus Chapter ✨

Zaarib's Pov

After a very tired day at work I enter my house, to hear Ammi chirping in her phone to someone with so much interest.

Feeling thirsty since I sat inside the car, so the first thing I do is turn to my left to get in the kitchen and hydrate myself.

After hydrating my deserted throat I fill the water bottle to take it to our room knowing that Inaya always gets thirsty in the middle of the night but sleeps with her thirsty throat because she is scared to go alone even after living in this house for more than 3 years.

I walk towards my mother to greet her and to make myself visible and when she smiles but waves at me to go away since she is on call with someone, I chuckle but leave the old women to her own self.

Its already past 9, I guess everybody had their dinner already, I am not sure about Inaya but that sulking women truthfully lies on my face that she ate even after knowing how angry I get when she skips her meal.

"Hey" my voice comes out low and quiet when I open the door only for my eyes to fall over her small figure sitting with her back resting on the headboard. Thinking that she is asleep I call her in a quiet voice but she was quick to open her eyes and give me a smile as if telling me she was waiting for me and that flutters my heart knowing that someone is waiting for you in your house and you just need to pack your work up as fast as you can to not make them wait.

It is another feeling that I never thought I'll be blessed with.

"Hey, how was your day?" She sits up throwing the blanket away which was covering her legs. "You don't want to hear how boring it was, do you?" I raise my eyebrow as I remove my wrist watch and the upper few black buttons of my black shirt.

She chuckles at that nodding to herself and soon the room falls in to a comfortable silence but my eyes are on my wife who looks oddly nervous, as if she is hiding something or as if she is scared.

Before I could ask what's wrong she speaks.

"I went out with farrah today" she smiles to herself which tells me she enjoyed her day with her cousin.

"Hmm...did you enjoy?" While tugging my shirt out of my pants I question as I remove my shirt and Inaya was quick to lowers her gaze out of shyness like she always does, which is also the reason why I remove my shirt and unbuckle my belt infront of her just to enjoy her red cheeks.

I know I am cruel.

"Yeah we went out and umm we had fun" she grins happily and I nod with a smile before walking towards my closet to pick up my grey sweat-pants and a grey hoodie since the weather is cold.

After changing and quickly freshening up I walk out "So what's wrong why are you being a silent baby? Had your dinner?" I ask the question which was bugging me since I saw the distress look on her face, flopping on the bed a groan of relaxation leaves my lips when the soft mattress touches my tired back.

"Freaking hell...I had a very tired day, I am capable of sleeping for 24 hours with you in my arms" I do not forget to mention Inaya knowing that these small involvements flutters her heart and makes her shy "Come here why are you so quiet today sweetheart?" I stretch my arm for her to get in and she without any hesitation quickly moves forward to snuggle against my warm body.