Chapter 30 | Insane

"Have you ever kissed someone?" Chewing my lower lip I look at him with curiosity even though the I know his answer would be 'Nope' with an irritating popping sound.

But still.

"Huh?" he stares at me with his big beautiful eyes which are blinking cutely taken back from my sudden question. "Tell me" I encourage him to speak up and he clears his throat but does not answer my question making me doubt my guts.

He better say No or else I'll throw myself from the first floor!

I blink my eyes with my lips parted in shock when he do not answer and tries his best to look somewhere else other than me "huh? Y-you" I--what should I say? He--he has kissed someone before?

His lips are not virgin?

"Y-you kissed someone before" he clears his throat looking clearly uncomfortable under my judging gaze but quickly takes a peeking at me as if he is caught. "Maybe the other way round they kissed me kinda like that" he has the guts to put the blame on others and wait--did I just hear they?!

Ya Allah my heart.

"They??" I look at him with shock clearly evident in my eyes. "Umm...yeah" did any one hear something shattering? It was my heart breaking into million trillion pieces.

"I never believed those relatives who said you are a playboy, but I didn't know you seriously are a fuck boy" A slap lands on my thigh just when I finished my sentence with a glare "I am not fuck boy and neither a Playboy" he glares looking totally offended.

But my anger is on high flame.

But he is not innocent! My eyes are betraying. He is not my innocent Zaarib who acts all tough in front of everyone but is the cutest from inside! Someone replaced him!

Or maybe I judged him wrong...

Disappointed and betrayal fills my heart and I stop the tears which are just standing on the bay ready to spill out.

I was not expecting this.

I hate him.

"Who--when did you had your first kiss?" I look at him and he squint's his eyes while thinking, ignoring the fact that my heart has just now scrambled like those eggs.

He is so casual, he is not even looking guilty for not being a virgin, maybe because he still thinks me as his friend so he thinks I would feel anything but only I know how my heart is bleeding.

"Umm..I don't remember" For godsake! Is this guy serious, did I marry a playboy? What if he cheats on me? He can do that.

"Are you serious?" he nods at that, his thumb subtly running against my side. "Do you even remember who you had your first kiss with?" I am glaring really hard at him, I am shooting dagger and fireballs right into his soul which he is ignoring very kindly.

"I-No I don't remember" I so want to slap him but I can't so I punch his hard chocolate bars and he like a brat laughs while rubbing his stomach.

"Ouch that hurts" hurts?What would he say about the pain I am going through "Stop that Inaya, what's wrong with you?" He glares at me while rubbing the paining spot.

"Your freaking ass kissed an unknown person who you don't even know, you've shared your intimate moment with some random girl. And you are sitting here looking at me with those eyes which does not hold any guilt. I am freaking breaking your legs now!!" I jump off his lap not liking even a bit to stay close to him.

Tears are threatening to fall, but I will not cry. I am grown up woman I won't shed a tear for a play boy.

Zaarib looks taken a back by my outburst and when I was about to leave planning to slam the door really hard he holds my wrist pulling me towards him "Okay...wait I remember when they kissed me but I don't remember who"