Chapter 4 | Embarrassment

~Inaya's pov~

A sigh leaves my lips when Zaarib pulls me into a hug, my favourite thing to do when I am stressed out is a hug from the person who gives best hugs.

After the drama we both needed a hug, and who can give me a hug better than Zaarib, No one.

Wrapping my arm around his waist and resting my head on his chest we stay in a comfortable silence while he squeezes me in his hold.

He hides his face in the crook of my neck, his soft breathing hitting my earlobe but it only soothes me but not my heart, all these soft actions are torturing my heart but I ignore those foreign feeling.

"Thankyou" he whispers with so much genuineness that I cannot help but smile against his skin "Thank you? That's it? Is that what you've got to say?" Thankyou? Really? For risking my life he is giving me a thank you!

He lets out a deep chuckle "No sweetheart, remember I am your slave. You can ask anything from this gene my beautiful Aladdin" he pulls a little away to look at me and I am blushing really hard, blushing was okay, but I look like a beetroot now, just the same pink and red color mix when we peel the beetroot. Yeah just like that.

"Am I seeing you blushing Inaya sweetheart?" This was the only thing left, God let this floor swallow me up.

"Shut up, and No you are not " I deny quickly keeping my head low. I take a peek to see if that witch is still standing but to my greatest pleasure, she was not anywhere near the door so I push the man who is enjoying this drama a little too much.

He chuckles moving away but takes a look at the window "God Inaya" he huffs while taking a seat in front of me "we—" a knock interrupts him.

"Wait!" He pulls me towards him only to earn a glare from me "Inaya?" My sweet bhabhi's voice was heard on the other side so I struggle to get out of his grip "You're not telling her anything, do you get that?" Of course not.

"Jannat bhabi is my best friend, she loves me and I know she will understand me, so you better shut up. I am not listening to you" I pull my wrist away from his grip but he is way to stronger "Inaya darling your Jannat bhabi loves her husband more than you... I am damn sure she will utter out everything under his scary gaze" oh yes he is right but—

His eyes wander from my eyes to my lips "Where are you looking?!" I slap his arm glaring at him, what was he thinking? "She will understand—" he cuts me of with his eyes still on my lips.

"No buts and come here" what the hell?! He slams my face on his white T-shirt he wearing, ouch my nose. The urge to sneeze suddenly gets high. And I scrunch my nose to stop the sneeze

"You can go now" he gives me a creepy smile and pushes me away, why the hell is he so annoying?

"I so close to committing a murder Zaarib" I warn him something which my hand is itching to do.

I walk towards the door while rubbing my red nose "Hey" Jannat soft voice fills his room. I don't reply but walk towards the bed where Zaarib is seated. Feeling too embarrassed to even look at Jannat.

What happened before is a delusion, where did the guts come from? I don't know! But now I feel like hiding behind everything I see, feeling too fucked up to face anyone.

What the hell was I thinking to even blabber so much shit?

"I am sorry to disturb you" this sounds so maturely ugly, this sounds as if she disturbed two couples.

"I—No you didn't" I bring my hands together, rubbing and squeezing to relieve my inner tension "Hm, Inaya if this is some kind of prank you can tell me, you know I would support you guys" she is my angel! She understands me so well, should I tell her? But as Zaarib says she love my brother more than me so it wouldn't take a second for him to notice if she is hiding something from him.

I peek to my side to see Zaarib glaring at me so I stay quiet.

"Do we look like we are lying?" I hear Zaarib's calm voice but see Jannat shaking her hear "No you—" she suddenly halts so I quietly take a peek to see her staring at Zaarib with wide eyes. Huh? What happened?

I follow where she is looking at only to feel my heart jumping out of my ribs "Ya Allah!" I quickly slap my hand on his chest to cover my lipstick stain on his T-shirt. This guy! I am killing him and this time, I ain't kidding at all!

That stain looks no where near innoc.

I am drowning in embarrassment my cheeks are already resembling tomato "Bhabi it's not what you—" of course she is not taking this famous dialogue.

"I am umm I'll take my leave, if you need anything do tell me" she rushes out, her cheeks are already red from maybe—embarrassment?

But I am the one who is embarrassed here!

"You stupid Zaarib freaking Malik!" I push the laughing jerk on the bed hovering over him ready to kill this son of nuggets!

He throws his head back while laughing out loud, boiling the already boiled me. "Her face!" He speaks between his loud laugh, I breathed out, anger filling up my veins.

"You! What will she think of me now?!" I grab his hair and when I hear him yelp and hiss in pain a sense of satisfaction went through my veins "Do you even realise what she would've thought about us! Zaarib I am killing you" I elbow my knee on his stomach, grabbing his hair tightly "Ouch ouch! Leave me you human-like Annabella!"

"Inaya! I am your soon-to-be husband, Respect me!" Respect my slippers, I push him away after being fully satisfied "Ya Allah my hair" he sets his his dark brown hair.

"You deserve it" I snap while crossing my arms feeling exhausted "Oh really?" Yes! I quickly nod with a visible eye roll "Okay then you deserve something for ruining my hair" before I could realise what he is saying he moves towards me.

"Do not come near me! I am warning you Zaarib!" I run to the other side when I see him approaching me like lion does "oh baby I am not leaving you"

"Ahh" I scream when he pulls me down by my wrist and throws me on the bed, my loud laughter echoes through the room when he digs his finger into my waist tickling me till I cry and beg for him to stop.

••••••••