Chapter 34 | Shy

I open the door wide like I own this building...maybe I do own this house. I do not wave at my old gardener like always but barge towards the main door, I so want to kick and open it like a hero who jumps out of nowhere to save his girl, but I know I will be greeted with slippers so I push the door open and Zaarib jogs behind me while yelling my name.

I didn't even wait so he could park the car since meeting Zain is more important for me now.

"Who is it—Inaya?" Mamma walks in with a smile but soon her smile turns into a frown "Darling why are you crying?" That was enough to create pool and oceans in my small orbs, my lovely mamma wipes her hands in her dupatta while rushing towards me.

"Mamma" I throw my arms around her to hug her, acting a little over dramatic but that's needed after the terrible trauma I went through in few hours, tears dwells up my eyes just when I hear her sweet voice.

Gosh I missed her, I don't know why I am crying. Because I met her after two weeks or because of Zaarib.

I hear Zaarib sighing loudly behind me obviously over my feelings which he will easily call overacting and drama.

I pull away from the hug while wiping my tears "Mamma where is Zain?" I ask her about someone for whom I came here "In his room...why? What's wrong?—ya allah" She let's out a loud gasp as she looked over my shoulder.

She without any other thought abandons me and rushes towards Zaarib.

"Darling did you cry? Why are your eyes puffy?"

"Did you both fight? What happened?"

She cups his face while bombarding him with questions.

Okay, maybe that did made me feel envious of him. I was so easy to be abandon.

She pulls him towards the couch so he could sit and he flops his butt carelessly since he is used to this place more than I am.

When mamma give her full attention towards Zaarib who is not opening his mouth, I feel frustration, annoyance and everything related frustration rushing through my blood veins "ZAIN!!!" I yell his name so he could come out from his room and concentrate on his sister!!

"ZAIN!!" I again yell when I do not see any door opening, what is he doing?! Of course being all romantic towards his wife, I Stan Zain and jannat bhabhi but not now!! I am upset.

"Ya Allah what happened to this girl?" Mamma asks Zaarib who shrugs while looking at me asking me to shut my mouth and take a seat with him but nope I have other plans.

"Where the hell are you?! Zain!!" I literally have no patience now in two three one I am stomping towards his room.

"Ya allah what's wrong?" The door finally open and he walks out while fixing his shirt, I knew he was doing some not so halal shit. He is not innocent at all.

His eyes widens when he gets a clear view of my face, I purse my lips up to not cry when I see him, my brothers face after so long.

"Hey What's wrong?" When he sees my tears filled eyes, his voice softens and he quickly pulls me into a hug, I rest my head on his chest while sobbing quietly. I seriously don't know why I am crying, shouldn't I be happy? I guess I have some mental disorder I need to go check up before Zaarib sends some lawful papers which would need my signature.

"Mama why is she crying?" I hug him more tightly when he questions mamma who easily abandoned me for Zaarib...am I that easy to be abandoned?

"Ya allah what happened?" Jannat bhabhi rushes when she witness this odd seen of me crying my eyes out. I so want to hug her, but bro first.