✨Epilogue ✨

Zaarib's Pov
A month later

I wake up with Inaya showering me with gentle kisses all over my face. Rubbing my eyes with my knuckles I giggle uncontrollably at her sweetness.

After few she was satisfied pampering me she moves letting me move which makes me hum in satisfaction when my muscles stretch and relax.

Inaya is lying on her stomach while elbowing her head, with her eyes shamelessly staring at me, a beautiful grin on her face she looks at me with an adorable morning puffy face.

I wrap my arm around her waist to pull her closer "happy birthday sweetheart" she giggles shyly looking all giddy and sweet on her birthday when I should be the one pampering her with kisses and waking her up with breakfast in bed.

"Wake up, we will have breakfast first and then I will go meet mamma and abbu. After that you can give me your gift" I laugh when she proudly completes her plan "gift?" I sit up with a raised eyebrow, pushing the sheet away in process.

"Oh so I should gift you with something now? I myself is a big gift what else do you want?" I tease her with the line that I am sure every citizen in this world must've thrown on other.

"Ofcourse you are an amazing gift but you are too big to handle so I want something special and small" she grins at me as if she already knew this was about to come.

"But I did not prepare anything, I thought I was enough for you" she pouts while glaring me, looking through my eyes if I am lying or saying the truth.

"Stop lying you always gift me something and this is my first birthday being your wife, I am hundred and ten percent sure you have prepared something for me" she crawls down the bed but when she reaches the floor like a clumsy soul she is, she stumbles forward and a loud gasp leaves her lips by the sudden gravity pull. Her hands are on the air as if she is holding something and she quickly makes herself stable with the help of the invisible hold.

"Why do you steal my pants and hoodies when you have yours hm?" I shake my head at the girl who always steals my clothes "because it is comfortable" throwing me a grin she rushes towards the closet so I stand up to follow her.

"Girl? What are you doing?" Inaya pulls all the drawers and checks them thoroughly "I am searching for my gift" she mumbles and that sentence makes me laugh out so loudly.

"Sweetheart I said you I didn't buy anything what are you searching for?" I speak between my laughter but she being the stubborn brat still searches.

So I leave her alone after enjoying her frustrated face to go freshen up. After freshening I come out to see Inaya sitting on the bed with a pout on her face looking all sad.

I walk towards her and crouched down to her level only to see tears filling up her eyes--ya Allah why is she crying?

"Oh-why are you crying sweetheart ?" she quickly wipes her tears and turns her head "Awe...did this little brat didn't find her gift?" I chuckle when she does not look at me but makes a grumpy face, girls get mood swings when they are on their periods but Inaya gets moody when it's her birthday.

She is different I know that.

"Like you said first I will serve you breakfast and then we can go meet your parents after that you will get your present okay?" her eyes lits up like a kid and when she grins through those teary eyes, gosh I just want to squish those flushed cheeks and kiss her non stop.