Chapter 21 | Pool party

"God, I hate this" I swallow the bitter medicine which tastes like shit as I breathed out to relax my shitty self.

"How are you feeling now?" Inaya question in a whisper sounding all worried "like shit, I want to throw up" the nausea feeling is killing me, I unbutton my shirt so I don't feel suffocated which I am feeling, with my trembling hands I remove the button with difficultly but I soon stop when Inaya's soft hand holds my wrist asking me to stop.

"Let me help you" the girl who is behaving oddly different sits closer beside me while ignoring my eyes which is staring deep into her's as she unbuttons my shirt "thankyou" I thank her so she will look at me but she only nods with her eyes still concentrating on my buttons.

I hold her wrist to stop her when I don't feel any good with this silent treatment, she cutely blinks looking confused "What's wrong Inaya?" That question was enough to make her uncomfortable, she bites her lips which she always do when she is nervous as her eyes are not leaving my hand which is holding her wrist.

"You said you're hungry, Should I bring you something to eat?" She questions me totally ignoring my question which clearly states that something is wrong.

I should act more mature and be patient around her, I don't want anything to end up like it ended last time "I have ordered, it will be arriving in few" she nods while standing up but I pull her down so she sits with me.

"Come here sit with me, I want some company" I pat the empty space beside me and she hesitantly does as said "From tomorrow all the functions and party starts so today we are gonna have a small get together near the pool, you will swim with me right?" I nudge her shoulder only to earn a glare from her.

I giggle knowing the reason behind the glare "Don't tell me you still didn't learn swimming" I gasp in surprise, well everything is just acting, because I clearly know she hates to be in a pool because she thinks she will die if she steps in the pool.

Yup, typical minded girl.

"You don't have to worry when you have a talented hubby" Let's take a moment to cringe on that word, she let's out a shy chuckle at the mention of 'hubby' which was the only reason why I mentioned 'hubby'. "I'll teach you everything in a matter of seconds" I wink at her only to see her giggling while slapping my thigh "I am not interested in swimming" she speaks like a boring girl.

"And I feel like dying when I see the deep water" she speaks about her phobia and I only nod at that not feeling like making any joke at someone's fear.

I take a big bite to fill my mouth with this delicious burger, Inaya quietly sits in her place looking at me with an empty stomach "come on take one bite it's tasty" I bring the food up to her mouth but she politely holds my wrist and refuses to eat "I am not hungry" she gives me a soft smile which is absolutely fake.

I do not protest but eat my food, after filling my stomach with that big chicken burger, I dip the fries in the sauce, bringing it up towards Inaya's lips I ask her to open her mouth "open up" she shakes her head still acting like a stubborn brat when I have ordered all her favourite snacks and food.

"I have to lose my weight," she tells me about something which I hate to hear. I roll my eyes at that but rub the fries over her lips to put the sauce over them but she smiles and moves her head away like a disrespectful brat.

"Who the hell filled this shit into your mind again?" I glare at the girl who is looking down trying her best to ignore me "Inaya I don't know who said what...but I can tell that you look no different, you look beautiful and healthy like always which suits you, I don't want my sweetheart to look like a walking skeleton" I eat the fries which she just now abandoned, ignoring the fact that it was on her lips from the past few seconds.