Discover Each Other

Start from the beginning

"I bite him," Jimin admitted.

"I knew you were an ankle bitter." Hobi tsked shaking his head in a grimace.

"I didn't think you were into that shit Jungkook." I looked over at him and gave him a dirty look.

"I'm not."

"Man, what the hell is going on?" Jin chimed in bursting this weird bubble that was starting to take shape.

"I bite him because we were wrestling and he picked me up and started spinning me around and I began to feel sick. I told his ass to stop but he wouldn't listen and I did the only thing I could think of." His eyes started to smile from his cheeks covering most of his face.

"Ain't this some shit," Namjoon murmured under his breath and it was like everyone took a breath. This was pretty ordinary with those two always goofing around. And it's always up to one of us to have to take them to the hospital when they get too rough. I swear it's like raising kids.

"Y'all got elaborate bullshit ideas every five seconds," I said crossing my arms across my chest. "Do you not realize how old you are?" I joked but I was kinda deadass about it.

"I'm starting to think you two like when we make a scene about the idiotic things you do." Mina joined in.

"I do. I love the attention." Jimin batted his eyes while poking his lips out.

"Yeah well enjoy the 15 seconds of fame because everyone knows the spotlight is always on Jin," Jin said looking himself over in the reflection of his phone.

I shook my head smiling before the door opened up once again to the professor and Taehyung coming in at the same time. We instantly made eye contact almost like we were magnets looking for its other half. His eyes were like liquid toffee as they became enticing and I could feel this heat burn in my pelvis.

For a moment I forgot where I stood and came down from this daydream and went up to an available seat. Our professor placed her purse on her desk and straighten out her attire and Taehyung came up the stairs with his bookbag slung over one shoulder and floppy curly hair bouncing with each delicate step.

"Can I sit with you?" He asked, pointing a finger over at the last available seat next to me. I looked over at that seat like I was waiting for some person to just appear and fill it up.

"Sure." I smiled, grabbing at the edges of my seat with just the tip of my nails, digging into the hard furniture.

Just before he pulled his body to the seat a woman, around the same height as me, grabbed his arm halting his actions. Taehyung looked down and then smiled softly, "Can I help you, sweetheart?" He smirked making the girl blush. I looked up at this ordeal taking place right in front of me and I didn't know how to feel.

I mean it's not like I didn't know the game Taehyung was already playing but to see such attention to detail made me feel a bit queasy. Those lips were smirking at me once before, they brushed against mines and those arms she's touching were once wrapped around my body like a chain to a fence.

The woman stood back once she got his attention, with a face so flush and red it was clear to see the type of effect he had on his little fan group. She bit her lip and beamed, "I was wondering if you want to sit next to me today, I'll even lend you my notes." The fair khaki-colored woman proposed twisting on one leg. I want to laugh at loud but then I'll appear crazy, but at this moment I couldn't care less.

I can't remember the last time I tried so hard to get a guy's attention and now that I'm older it just sounds and looks ridiculous. I mean, how old are we? Five?