You portal Inside the New Avengers facility and decide to head to the training room to let out some steam before you head in to see Nat, knowing you're too angry to talk to anyone right now. 

. . .WITH NAT . . . 

 someone cutting the two bread with peanut butter filling into a couple of triangles, as someone else was speaking. The camera pans up to Nat is cutting up her peanut butter sandwich into triangles, her long  red, over-colouring her blonde streaks let loose over her shoulders. She listens as  Rocket talks about his status so far via one of the tech panels that has what's left of earths hero's joining the call.

"Yeah, we boarded that highly suspect warship Danvers pinged." Nat comes into the room, looking over the holographic calls from the left to right, respectively: Nebula and Rocket Raccoon, Okoye, Danvers with a tomboyish haircut, and Rhodes.

"It was an infectious garbage scowl." Nebula's tone cold as always.

"So, thanks for the hot tip." Rocket  turns to Danvers and replies back with a smirk.

"Well, you were closer." Carol remarks back.

"Yeah. And now we smell like garbage." 

Turning to Okoye, Nat looks up and asks "You get a reading on those tremors?"

"It was a mild subduction under the African plate."

"Do we have a visual? How are we handling it?" Nat asks, stood at the desk.

"Nat, it's an earthquake under the ocean. We handle it by not handling it." Okoye give her a look. 

 "Carol, are we seeing you here next month?" Nat asks, turning to the other call screen.

"Not likely."

. . . END OF NAT POV. . . 

 "What, you gonna get another haircut?" You come round the corner and join Nat by the desk arms folded, hair almost now completely white, you'd managed to style it in a way that made it look like it was meant to be messy but it was still post electrocuted hair, the stress of the last five years draining it of colour.  Rocket chuckles at your comment.

Irritated Carol turns to face you "Listen you freaky little experiment, I'm covering a lot of territory. The things that are happening on Earth, are happening everywhere, on thousands of planets."

"Glad you're being useful somewhere at least..." you mummer under your breath but Nat nudges you "All right, all right, that's a good point. That's a good point." you say a little louder for Carols benefit and she relaxes her shoulders.

"So you might not see me for a long time." 

"Good" you whisper to yourself.

"Alright. Uh, well. This channel is always active. So, if anything goes sideways... anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't... comes through me."

As they all agree, one by one they cut off the call.

Before she cuts off, Carol turns to Rhodey "Good luck." and then she disappears.

Nat sighs exhausted, and sits down, motioning for you to take another one, you both notice Rhodes still online in the call

 "Where are you?" You ask.

"Mexico. The Federales found a room full of bodies. Looks like a bunch of cartel guys. Never even had the chance to get their guns off."

"It's probably a rival gang." Nat says nonchalantly.