Chapter One

~ Captain America:The Winter Solider / Present Day ~

"GET ME. OFF. THE GRID." You hear the target shout as you watch on, mesmerised as always by the whole operation. Taking out the bad guys... that was your job... well that was your second job actually... your first was to assist and protect the Winter Soldier at all costs. You look up from where you were neatly hidden away and see him stood in the middle of the road... a dark figure of dominance and fear, precision and excellence. Hydra's most treasured possession. Your most treasured possession. Shooting swiftly, a bomb attaches itself to the targets vehicle causing it to explode and flip over.  The Winter Soldier strides over to the car but the target manages to escape just in time, using some sort of laser weapon to burn a hole out. Shit. 
The soldier nods at you and you quickly appear at his side creating a blue portal you both step in. 
"He's not dead....he's meant to be dead..." You look up quizzically at the stoic ice cold face of the soldier. 

"He will be..." 

"You've never missed before?" You pushed a little, the soldier was less talkative after his pre-mission treatment. You didn't like it...it had always bothered you...but then again that was normal wasn't it? Electric shocks, memory wipes, daily drowning, maybe whatever they did to make him quiet was just how it worked on the winter soldier program. 

"I didn't miss, he slipped away." He still wasn't looking at you as he reloaded his weapons and fixed his metallic arm. 

"Thats never happened before either..." you chuckle. You jump up on the table, swinging your legs out. At the sound of your laughter the soldier turns his head to look at you. His expression unreadable. "What? I'm only saying?" You smirk a bit but there's a little fear and lust growing inside at the sight of his steal blue eyes boring into you. 

"You're getting above your station..." He eyes don't leave yours and he slides the last of his knives into his pockets.

"I was only..." 

"Quiet." He interprets you with a dominant voice, looming over you you can't help but submit to the tone of his voice. Whatever he said went. 

"Yes Sir" 

"Good girl." a shiver went down your spine at the name. You look up at him, playfully smiling. 

"Not on a mission..." he says reading your dirty mind... he walks away looking down at a computer screen. 

You nod a little disappointed but giddy with anticipation. It was exciting when the soldier finally opened up to you...once you reminded him what it was like to have human contact, your relationship got a lot more intense, to the point where no-one else was allowed to touch you. You'd thought it love... but Rumlow had told you the soldier couldn't feel love and if he was ever caught loving he would be dead... so you tried to hide the weird warm sensation you got around him fearing that it would get him into trouble especially when your job was to keep him out of it. You pick up some spare knives flipping them before sliding them into your pocket and putting a gun in your trousers. 

"I have a hit on where he is... I need you to take us." he pointed to the area on the map and you nod still silent.