"No, no darling it's okay come in. Do you want me to get your mum?" Zilpha said.

"Yes please." Libitina said.

Zilpha left the caravan to go get her mother. While Libitina waited she decided to make some tea for the three of them. Just when she set the tea out her aunt and mother walked into the caravan, both looking worried.

"Hey baby, what's happened?" Dabria asked, worried for her daughter.

"Can you both sit down, please?" Libitina pleaded and the two women listened. When they were all seated Libitina started to explain everything. 

"Okay, so, I'm pregnant again." Libitina started, making both the women smile. "But me and John or the rest of the family haven't been on great terms. You see, Tommy announced two days ago about a expansion, expansion to London. I told them how it was over there because of our kin, but Tommy didn't wanna listen. They all, except John took the piss, not wanting to listen to a word that came out my mouth. I haven't spoken to any of them. While the boys were gone in London, John kissed a woman there. I'm just done with this always happening to me, I don't understand." Libitina finished.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry." Zilpha said, giving the girl across her a sympathetic look.

"I was going to ask if I could stay here with Nesrin? Just till my head gets sorted out?" Libitina asked.

"Of course you can. I'm sure we have a empty caravan, right sister?" Dabria asked Zilpha.

"Yes, we do. I'll get Johnny to drive you down to get Nesrin and some stuff." Zilpha said, standing from her chair and walking out the door.

"Are you okay, mum?" Libitina asked her mother.

"Yes, I'm okay. I just don't understand why they would do that." Dabria explained.

"It's okay, I'm kind of used to it." Libitina said.

Zilpha walked back into the caravan. "Johnny's ready for you darling." 

"Okay, I will see you soon. I love you both." And with that, Libitina was out of the caravan and in the car with Johnny, starting their journey back to Small Heath. 

"Lib, what's happened?" Johnny questioned. 

"Oh you know. The Shelby's being Shelby's." Libitina asnwered. 

"Ah, I understand." Johnny said. 

After about two minutes they were outside of hers and John's house. Libitina told Johnny she wouldn't be long, she got out of the car and into the house. When she walked in she saw John at the kitchen table and she heard the kids playing upstairs. 

"Tina, where have you been?" John asked.

"With the Lees, I'm going to stay there for a while, just until my heads sorted John." Libitina said, looking down so she didn't look her husband in his eyes. 

John walked towards her and pulled her head up by her chin. "Lib, please don't. I'm sorry, I really am, I can't do any of this without you." 

"It's not just you John, it's everyone. Until you Shelby's sort your shit out I'm not staying here, I can't. I'm taking Nesrin, just so she can spend time with her nan. When you've all sorted your shit out, you can come get me, but I'm going." Libitina stated.

"Lib, please." John pleaded.

"No John, I'm done getting treated like this. I'm going." Libitina said, walking out the kitchen and up the stairs to her shared room with John to pack her clothes. John followed close behind shutting the door behind him.

"Lib, no. The kids need you, I fuckin' need you. Please just stop." John said, taking Libitina's hands in his pleading for her to listen.

"John, I need to go. Johnny Dogs is outside, so let go." Libitina said.

"Wait, what the fuck is Johnny Dogs doing here?" John asked, becoming very angry.

"Hah, what the fuck you getting jealous for ey? Do you see me cheating on you? Fuck off John and moved the fuck out my way so I can get my baby." Libitina said, pushing John.

"Lib, I swear to god if you get in that car." John stated.

"You'll do what? Huh? Cheat on me again. Piss off." Libitina said walking out of her room and into the kids, picking up Nesrin and telling all the kids she loves them and that she'll be back soon.

Libitina walked down the stairs and opened the front door. 

"Lib please, we can sort this out, I promise." John pleaded.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." Libitina said, walking out of the door and into the street.

"Libitina please!" John shouted running after her.

Libitina got in the car and closed the door. "Drive Johnny." She said and he nodded, driving back to the Lee camp.

Libitina looked down at Nesrin with a smile on her face. 

"I love you little one." She said cradling her daughter in her arms.