➳『♡64♡』

"J-jay?? What are you doing in here?" I was surprised after seeing him who suddenly appeared. He just smiled as he looked at me.

I was both confused and surprised, asked him, "D-didn't you just say that you wanted to meet your friend in Indonesia?"

"Yes indeed I met my friend, but it didn't take long. So after that, I immediately left here." He answered. "So...surprise..???" He continued while doing a 'surprise' move.

I just laughed at the cuteness on his face, feel like I want to pinch his cheeks right now.

"Ughh you're so cute. I want to p-" I accidentally put my hand near his cheek, but i pulled my hand away quickly.

He was surprised. So am I.

"Ekhem ekhem.." My family pretends to cough to tease me. Then the atmosphere turned awkward.

Taki started to lighten the mood, "So, Jay hyung, tell her the truth. What's your purpose in coming all the way here?"

"First, I came here because of Taki- Ouch!!" He was in pain from having his arm pinched by Taki. "Don't tell her it's because of me...I'm just asking you for help." Taki whispered to him.

He whispered to Taki again, "Hey, but you told me to-"

"Shhh, it's all because of your feelings too right?" They even get into a fight with whispers that keeps us waiting.

I crossed my arms while rolling my eyes, "Guysss, stop it and tell me. Hurry."

What made him want to come back here?

Is it because of me?

Haha, too confident.

Don't make a wish.

Don't dream to high.

Later if I fall, it will definitely hurt :)

He started to take a breath to speak, "Okay so...I came back here to..." He stared at me for a long time.

My heart started to stop beating when I heard the next sentence from him.

"Y/N, I want to continue our relationship again."

Sh..I'm stunned.

Did he really mean to say that? He knows that he also talks in front of my family, right? So that means he also has to be serious about his words.

"D-did...you mean all that?" I asked him.

"Yes i did. I really mean and want to continue our relationship. But if you don't want to..because you've been hurt too much because of me."

"I know I was being a jerk at the time, I'm sorry I said that. I should never have said that. You don't have to force yourself. You can say no to me."

"So...do you want to continue our relationship?" He asked again.

"No..."