➳『♡26♡』

{•Edited•}

"Okay, that's all the groups that I've made. The processing time is one week and after that we will do a presentation. You can immediately wear the clothes that you have made. Happy working!!"

You looked at Jay. His face looks very sad. "It's okay Jay, that we're not in a group. There's Raemi, she's nice."

He sulking, "But I want to be in the same group as you.." You just laughed softly at his behavior, "Please don't act like a baby, Jay.."

He pouted.

You rolled your eyes, "Don't think you're cute like that." You faced the front, "But you are already cute. Eheq." 😆😆

***

"Raemi, where do you want to do our design assignment?" Jay asked. "Yours. Because at your place there are a lot of things related to fashion." The answer is straight to the point.

He began to realize something, "O..kay, but how do you know that in my house there are many things about it?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Don't know, just guessing from your style." Then she walked ahead of Jay.

"Hey wait!! Where are you going???"

"To your house."

"You know where my house is?"

She nodded and continued on her way again.

"What the heck is this kid..? Aish!"
.
.
"Jay, I want the clothes we made to my size." Raemi said. Yes, because the art teacher told them to only make one dress design. And Raemi wants herself to fit made clothes.

"Okay, if that's what you want. Here, you measure your own waist, all of it." Jay said as he handed her the meter.

She's sulking, "Ahh~ I don't want to measure my own waist~"

Jay raised his eyebrow, "What do you mean?" She replied, "You don't know? I want you to measure my waist circumference." while pouting with her puppy eyes.

He sighed. Because Jay hoped that this group assignment would be completed quickly, he couldn't help but quickly measure her waist circumference. "Come close to me. Hurry."

Raemi with a happy face walked closer to him. When he was measuring Raemi, she smiled to herself when she could see Jay's handsome face up close.

"Oh my God, Jay Park...why are you so handsome~" And unconsciously, she closed her eyes and her face slowly approached his face.

"Hey! What are you doing huh?! Focus please!" He noticed that Raemi was slowly bringing her face closer.

"S-sorry.." She lowered her head.

Then she smirked.