➳『♡39♡』

Finally after days and weeks, Jay was healed and he was allowed to go home.

"Thank you doctor for your care given to my child." His father said. The doctor smiled, "No problem. That's the job I do here." Then they shook hands.

Jay came home with his head still with the patch bandage on, because of the stitches on his temple...which left him with the patch bandage still on.
.
.
You got information from Jay that he arrived home safely. You promised him that when he recovered and arrived at his house, you would come to his house with your own food.

Knock Knock Knock...

Someone opened the door. "Hello Mrs Park." You greet politely.

"Hi Y/N. You definitely want to meet your boyfriend right? He's inside. Please come in.." She let you in.

"Wow Y/N, you're already here?" Jay asked as he slowly descended the stairs. You raised your eyebrows, "You think? Kidding. Here, I've cooked you the best food I've ever made." You said as you opened the big lunch box.

"I purposely made this in large portions so that you and your family can enjoy my cooking. Hehehe."

"Wow...you're really great, Y/N. I need a future daughter-in-law like you." Said his mother, to which his father responded, "I'm agree!!"

"Mom, dad...please stop..." Their child said pleadingly. Then they laughed and left the two of you in the kitchen.

You suddenly blushed instantly with what his parents said. "I need a future daughter-in-law like you."

Jay waved his hand in front of your eyes "Helloooo are you there?? What are you thinking about? About your cooking? Okay I'll try first." He takes a spoon and spoons it into your food.

He widened his eyes. "Oh my god, wow! This is...this is the best cuisine I've ever tried. Better than any famous chef's cooking I've been to."

You smile happily, feeling like you've managed to get your boyfriend to try your best dish. Even though behind all that, when you cook, a lot of destruction occurs in the kitchen and you also have time to repeat many times to make the sauce.

You just chuckled remembering that horrible incident in the kitchen.

"By the way, what are you cooking with? What makes this dish so delicious?" He asked curiously.

"I cook with my heart. My whole heart." You said as you made a heart shaped hand and pointed it at him.

He smiled sweetly and stroked your hair, "I love you with all of my heart.." He slowly walked towards you, making you slowly back away towards the sink.

"Y-yeah..b-but you don't have to do this. You scared me.." You said shaking. He kept walking towards you with a smirk plastered on his face.

His face starts to approach yours. Closer...and closer. You close your eyes and...