➳『♡11♡』

Arriving at Candy's house, Candy's mom ran to hug Candy, crying. "Candy!!! Oh my God, darling!!! I'm worried since I've been looking for you everywhere but I can't find you!!!"

"I'm sorry Mom, I was running after a cute cat.. so I went out of the house without telling you Mom... and actually, I was almost kidnapped by a stranger." Candy was telling the truth.

Actually Candy's mother was very surprised to hear this, but because her child had safe, she calmed down a little. "It's okay, the important thing is not to repeat it again and you're safe...And those of you who helped save my child from the kidnapper??? Thank you very much!!! Without you, my child will kidnapped..."

"No problem, ma'am. We appreciate that." They answered.

"Oh, and you two are very cute couple...I hope your relationship will last forever." She said with a wide smile.

"Sorry, b-but we're not ...-" Y/N denied it, and Jay interrupted her. "Oh, thank you very much!! I will try to maintain our relationship as a cute couple.." He said with a big smile while looking at Y/N, and she just smiled forcefully.

Candy's Mom looks very happy because her child returned safely, especially with the help of a 'cute couple'. Her mother likes that.

After that, Jay and Y/N said goodbye, "Then, let's go home first. Ma'am, Candy...bye all!!"

"BYEE!!!"
.
.
When they walked to the material shop, they talked a lot. "Why were you talking like that earlier!?!?!" She scolded him. "What's wrong? It's true that Candy's Mom said earlier, we are a 'cute couple'. Why don't you just admit it??"

"What? Admit it? Are you kidding? We're not even a couple." She refused.

"Then what are we? Not friends, or something?" Jay asked.

"No. We are enemies." She answered confidently.

"Ouch, my heart is...why do you talk like that?? Do you really hate me?" He asked, but with a sad face. Not like usual. And Y/N just nodded.

"So you hate me so much? Okay, then forgive me for being the annoying one. Especially for teasing you a lot. I'm sorry."

Hearing Jay who spoke like suddenly, Y/N was surprised and felt too much towards him. "Oops, am I overreacting to him? But why is he suddenly talking like that?" She said to herself.

___________________________________________

Hi guys!! I'm back with chapter 11!! How was this chapter?? Is it good or good?? Hehehe😛😛
Btw, happy valentine's day everyone!!🌹🍫 Hope you guys have a lovely day today!!💘💘 Thank you!!💕💕