➳『♡12♡』

Y/N who saw him, felt sorry for him. But, she found something cute about him. Guess what? HE'S POUTING!!! According to Y/N it is the cutest thing in him."What? He's pouting??? Asfscdvzjqi he's so cute!! Oops, did I just say he's cute?" She said to herself

"Okay, u-um...I'm sorry then." It's Y/N's turn to apologize. When she apologized, she automatically looked at Jay. But without her knowing it, Jay was also looking at her.

Then Jay grabbed her temples. "Wait, what's wrong with your temple? Is it hurts?...it seems like when you fought with the kidnapper earlier." He said like he was worried.

Y/N's POV

Oh my God, what is this?? Why is my heart beating so fast suddenly??! Ughh I hate things like this.

Instantly, my heart was beating very fast. His face to mine is too close, I can't.

"Nah, it's okay. Don't worry, just minor injuries. I'm used to this. In the past, my father taught me self-defense, endure the wounds and pain from that. So don't worry, I'm fine." I calmed him down.

Without realizing it, we arrived at the material shop. "Wait, just here. Let me buy it."

I wanted to talk to him, but he's already headed to the material shop, and for sure he won't hear me.
.
.
"Boo, sit here." He directed me to sit on a lounger not far from the material shop.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Please hold on to this, this, and this. Just a moment." He said, opening the plastic which seemed to contain minor wound medicine.

"Jay, I said I'm fine...you don't have to be like this. Let me treat it later at my house." As expected, he didn't even listen to me.

"Oh snap!! It hurts so much!! WHAT AR-"

Oh shit, it got worse. When I spoke like that, he looked at me with a serious face. I've never seen this before.

"Don't move, or it will really hurt." Then I complied, and he treated my wound again.

"I hate you, but I love you.."
___________________________________________

Hi guys!! I'm sorry it hasn't been updated for a long time...😔😔I have a lot of school work to do too. And this chapter is also a little bit boring in my opinion💤💤
But if u like this chapter, please vote and comment😊😊 Thank you💕💕💕