➳『♡13♡』

Suddenly, it's getting dark. We haven't arrived at Amber's house yet. "Geez, it's not been at Amber's house at this hour..." I complained.

"We will arrive soon, are you tired?" He asked.

What is this?? Why did he turn out like this?? Not like the usual Jay. This time it's softer? I think.

"No, I'm not tired."

"Okay."

We continue to Amber's house.
.
.
"Hello? Amber? Ben? Anyone? Is anyone home?"

"Boo, Jay!!! Finally you guys are home!! We've been waiting for you for hours, and we also haven't worked on the project because there is no material at home." Amber explained.

"Amber, Ben, we're sorry. Because there was an unexpected incident while we were looking for a material shop so we looked for materials until this night." Jay answered.

Then I added, "Yeah, there was a kid who was almost kidnapped. So, we saved the kid."

"Hey hey hey, you don't need to apologize. It's okay. You did something very praiseworthy, you saved a child from danger. That's cool!!" It's not that they scolded us for coming home too late, but they're just like that. That's my best friend. I love my bestfrinds.

Ben also spoke up, "So when are we working on our project?"

"Easy Ben, we still have 1 week. So we'll do it tomorrow. The important thing is we already have the tools and materials." Amber calmed him down.

"It's dark anyway, aren't you tired? If you're tired, you can go home and take a rest." She continued.

I felt guilty because it took so much time to buy the materials earlier.

"Oh my God, Amber...are you an angel?? You're very kind and angelic...thank you so much.." I said while hugging her.

She replied while stroking my head, "It's okay. Now you can go home, bye all!!!"

"In another sense you kicked us out??" Ben asked.

"Oh my God, Ben! Does that mean that you want to stay longer at Amber's house?? With her??" Jay suddenly speak up.

"Hey, stop it!" I nudged Jay's arm.

"T-that's not what I mean...-" Ben's words were interrupted by Amber who led us out of her house.

"Bye all!!!"

"Bye Amber!!!"

Then we go back to our house.

___________________________________________

Omg!! I don't know what I wrote😫😫 I wrote nonsense sentences😭😭 My brain is mixed up. But i hope you guys like this chapter and i'm sorry if i wrote too short😔 So that's all, please don't forget to vote and comment please. Thank you💕💕