➳『♡30♡』

{•EDITED•}

You came to school too early. So the school is still very quiet. You went to the park behind the school carrying your earpods and playing a slow song.

While you were enjoying the atmosphere, someone tapped your shoulder and sat next to you. "Hi! Good morning, how are you?"

"Oh sh- uh sorry I was surprised. Hi Jake, I'm good, thanks. How 'bout you?"

"I'm good too. Thanks. By the way, what are you listening to?" He moves closer to you so he can see your phone screen. You reply, "Oh this, I'm listening to FEVER. This song is really good. Wanna hear?"

"Sure!!" He said excitedly. You finally gave him one of your earpods.

Neo ttaemune onmomi taolla~
Neo ttaemune simjangi mongmalla~
Like a fever, fever, fever, fever~
Neol ango sipeo~
Neol ango sipeo~

When the song is over, you can see his smiling face. "How? Is the song good?" you ask.

"That is sooo gooodd!! I like it!"

"Well, it's a song by ENHYPEN by the way...i'll send all of their song to you if you want." You said, while tidying up your earpods and getting ready to go to class.

"I'd like ittt!!" Then you both walk into class.

"What the heck are they doing?" Someone said in the corner, watching you two.

A few minutes ago...

"Jay!! Hi, what are you doing in here? You didn't come to class?" Raemi asked who walked up to him.

Jay put his index finger in his lips, "Shh...don't make any sound. You don't need to know what I'm doing."

She's pouting, "Why don't you jus- Ahh...I know. You must be..."

He saw you and Jake walking past him. He quickly covered Raemi's mouth and hid behind the wall. "Hmmphh!! Get your hand off!! What are you doing silly?!"

Then he removed his hand from her mouth, "I told you to don't make any sound." And he walked to class leaving Raemi alone there.

"Jay-ahh!! Wait for me!!"

》》》

1 week later...

Jay's POV

I'm so annoyed today. Why? Because I saw my girl and Jake were always together at school.

Flashback..

It's break time, Y/N and I should go out to eat together. But, I see Jake and Y/N go out to eat together.

I'm a little annoyed. But what am I going to do? Actually I could have eaten with them. But...somehow I'm not in a good mood today.

So I better let them eat together and I choose to be in class.

"Hi! What are you doing in here? Why are you alone?" Raemi asked who suddenly sat next to me.

I replied, "I'm doing nothing. Not in good mood, you better go."

Instead of leaving, she replied to me. "Wow, hold up man. Did you just say "Not in a good mood"?"

"Hmm.." I replied lazily.

"Okay, I have an idea. How about...let's make a funny things!!" She said excitedly.

"Too bored..." I've tried to put my head on the table, but she's still noisy and annoys me even more. "Can you shut up please?!!" I said while shouting, making several students in my class startled.

Finally she lowered her head and said, "Oops, sorry...I didn't mean to. You weren't in a good mood anyway. But if you need someone to talk to, you have me. You can tell me. So do you want to talk?"