➳『♡18♡』

I picked up the phone, "Hello? Who's there? Who are you looking for?" And...no answer, but the person turned off the phone instead.

"Huh? Weird..."

I didn't want to waste my sleeping time, so I slept until Taki woke me up for dinner.
.
.
"Sis, it's time to wake up. It's about dinner time.." He walked out of the room and I followed him.

"Hi mom, hi dad!!" I walked with enthusiasm to the dining table, because school is closed tomorrow.

"Hi sweetheart, why do you look so excited?" Mom asked, as we got ready to eat.

"That's because school is off for the summer tomorrow, and I'm going out with Amber. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Of course you can, sweetie...as long as you take good care of yourself." Dad said.

"Yayy!! Thank you dad, thank you mom..!!" I said.
.
.
"I'm outside your house!!!" Amber was outside my house, and I'm still preparing. Out of nowhere, she's already in my room.

"Boo!"

"Oh shoot...you just startled me!! But how did you get in here?" I'm confused.

"It's easy, you just have to open the door, then I ask your brother Taki where you are, and here I am."

The door is not locked? Nevermind, I'm ready.

"Come on, let's go. I'm ready." Then Amber and I went together.

"Bye mom, bye Taki, bye dad!! Love y'all!!"

"Bye sweetheart, be careful!!"

We go to the XXX Mall. Amber and I are going to the hair salon, and hair spa, it's girls time.

Amber did a manicure and pedicure while I cut my shoulder-length hair. This is a haircut that isn't much, just a little. Because my hair is already shoulder-length, and I just want to tidy it up.

"Boo, do you want to dye your hair? Because I want to." She asked me.

"No, I just want a haircut." I answered, and Amber continued her manicure pedicure.

After all that is done, it's our turn to go shopping-- we buy summer style clothes. Because we love summer!!

"I want to choose this one..this one.."
"I just pick this one."
"Just that? Let's go."
"Okay."
.
.
I came home with lots of grocery bags, but it's not just mine, I also bought them for Mom, Dad, and Taki. "Mom!! Dad!! Taki!!! I have something for you!!!"

"What is it?? What is it??"

"Aigoo Taki, why are you so excited?? You're so cute!!" I pinched his cheek again because he was so cute!!

"Hey hey Y/N, stop that. Poor Taki, he will be in pain.." Mom said.

"Okay okay.." Now that I lost to him, I took my hand off his cheek.

After all gathered, I gave each item I bought for them.

"Wow, this is really good, and it fits my size!! Thanks sweetie!!"

"Wow!! This is so cool!! Thanks sis, I love you!!"

Everyone already likes the item I bought, now it's time for me to take a shower, and want to rest.