➳『♡31♡』

I sungan urin flawless~
Gati andamyeon marvelous~
I sungan urin flawless~
Gati andamyeon~

Your phone rings, when you look at your screen, it says Raemi.

"Huh? What's wrong she calling me this afternoon?" Finally you picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi Y/N, you finally picked up my phone."

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Oh, I asked you to play with me at my house. Do you want to come?"

"Umm....Yeah of course. Why not? When? Today? This afternoon?"

"Haha, not that fast..maybe tomorrow..?"

"Ohh okay. I'll come."

"Yeayy, thanks Y/N!!"

》》》

Ding dong...

Your mom rushed to open the door. "Hi Jay, what are you doing here? Come on in."

He smiled, "Hi, umm..no need. I just wanted to give you this." He said as he stretched out his hand which was carrying a large box of food containers.

She saw what he brought. "Oh, thank you so much Jay. But before that, please come in first."

He chuckled, "Alright.."

"Wow, who cooked this? Your mom?" Your mom said as she opened the big lunch box.

"Yes, my mom cooked it. She said this dish was specially cooked for your family, so she cooks big portions." He replied while looking around the house. "By the way, where is Y/N? Is she at home?" He asked.

Then your mom replied, "Yes of course she is. She is in her room."

Y/N's POV

I was preparing to go to Raemi's house. When I went downstairs, I was surprised to see Jay with my mom in the kitchen.

"Jay? What are you doing in here?" I asked as I approached them.

Then he replied, "I brought this dish for you. My mom cooked it. By the way, where are you going? You are so beautiful...as usual." He smiled.

"Oh, I want to go to Raemi's house." I answered briefly.

"Okay, I'll take you. Bye Mrs. Y/L/N, let's go babe." He was already holding my hand towards the exit, but I stopped my footsteps.

"Jay, it's okay. You don't have to take me. You'd better-" He put his index finger on my lips, "Shh, as a boyfriend, I have to serve my girl. How can a boyfriend not bring his girl when she wants to go hm?"

I love hearing him talk like that. I chuckled, "Okay. Let's go."
.
.
Arriving at Raemi's house, I opened the car door. But Jay stopped me. "Do you want me to accompany you?" He asked.

"No, you don't need Jay. You can go home." I smiled. He smiled. Then he kissed me, "Bye babe, be careful. Love you!"

"Yea, love you too! You too be careful, okay?? Byee!!!" I kissed his cheek. When I got out of the car, I could see the smile on his face. He's so cute. I love him.

Author's POV

"Hi Y/N, nice to meet you!!" Raemi greeted warmly.

"Nice to meet you too!!"You you answered. She told you to sit on the sofa in the living room.

You look around...her house looks deserted. "Raemi, are you the only one living here? I didn't mean to, but..your house feels lonely."

"Yeah...it's just me who lives here. My parents live in a different house with me." She replied casually while making tea for you. "Here is your tea."

"Woa, thank you very much.." You drank the tea while talking to her. Not long after, someone appeared out of nowhere.

"Hi Raemi!! Oh, Y/N? You're come yet?"