༺♡༻

As I walked back to the office with Lana Del Rey blasting through my headphones, I made sure to capture the beautiful scenery.

The sun was out, and the wind was blowing ever so slightly. The trees were a beautiful combination of Fall colors, while stores were decorated in festive spirit.

Approaching the building, I took out my headphones and made my way inside.

While the events of last night are still fresh in my mind, I tried to put them aside and work like I would normally do.

Unfortunately, that was never the case.

The entire day, all I could think about were Lorenzo's hand stroked his dick, and the face he made while he came.

I looked up from my desk when I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I said, hoping that it wouldn't be Lorenzo who walked through it.

With my luck, it happened to be Lorenzo.

"Good afternoon," he said with a smirk, "how's your day going?"

Okay, he has yet to bring up last nights events. We're off to a good start. "Pretty good, and yours?"

"Just left a boring meeting, you were on my mind the entire time." He walked toward my desk.

"Really?"

He nodded, "you know.." he took the seat in front of me, "I didn't know you could be so naughty."

Fuck.

"What do you mean?" That's right, Love. Play dumb.

"You know exactly what I mean, Love." He relaxed himself in the chair.

"I'm afraid I don't." I told him, hoping he'd change the subject. I got up to get a water bottle from my mini fridge only a few feet away, and he followed.

"Oh, so last night must've been some kind of wet dream. It was unbelievably vivid, though." He said, and I could hear his footsteps come toward me.

I drank the water from the bottle, then set it on the surface next to me. "Weird," I said, looking down at my feet.

"Enough with the innocent game, I know you liked what you saw last night, Lovebug. No need to lie. I like my women dirty. Filthy, even." I could hear the amusement in his voice. "Is that what you are? A filthy girl hiding behind a lie? Hm?"

"Go fuck yourself." I told him, finally looking him in his face.

He took that as an invitation to come nose to nose with me. I could feel the warmth radiating from his body. His breath smelled of whiskey and mint fucking gum.

Our lips were only a small space apart when he whispered, "you'd like that, wouldn't you? For me to fuck myself like I did last night while you played with that pretty pussy. You enjoyed watching me come for you? Wishing it was you jerking me off instead?"

"I.."

"You what? Liked it? Did your pussy get wet for me?" His breathing was hitched as he looked into my eyes. My legs felt like jelly whenever he spoke so unfiltered.