kid

EVERYTHING FLOODED BACK, like water breaking through a damn and rushing towards a city

EVERYTHING FLOODED BACK, like water breaking through a damn and rushing towards a city. And not just what y/n went through in the past few years...No...She remembered

every,

single,

detail,

of her life.

Meeting Tenko. Meeting Mirio and Amajiki. Her mothers. Spending 6 years in the lab. Midoriya. Hawks. Her classmates. Faking her death.

All of her memories flooded back into her head in an instant.

They all watched y/n sharply gasp. Her eyes became water, and her face was panicked. She wiggled in the ice, but it wouldn't budge. "OUT! LET ME OUT!!"

"Y-Y/n?" Tamaki stepped forward, but jerked back when y/n yelled at him.

"NO! GET AWAY TAMAKI!!!"

His eyes widened. "...You called me by my name—"

"She's back." Bakugo took a defensive stance, holding up his palm towards her. "If you go mad, I'll blast your ass, Curly Fries!!"

"THIS WASN'T OUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO!!" Y/n cries, almost full on sobbing to herself. "You weren't ever supposed to see me again!! How could I forget?!?! How am I here!?!"

"What are you talking about!!? Calm down!!" Mina begged.

"NO! I don't want you guys anywhere near me!!! Go away!!! Please just forget about me!!!"

"WE AREN'T GONNA DO THAT!" Kaminari shouted with a trembling voice.

Suddenly, the ice shattered into pieces, her chains flailing around thoughtlessly to free her.

Everyone took cover from the metal, y/n quickly getting up and running away from the scene.

Tamaki clicked his tongue, immediately running after her. "Y/n!! Please wait!!!"

"We have to go after her!" Momo gaped.

"She remembers us!" Kirishima celebrated with Sero.

"...She..."

They all turned to the whispering freckled boy, Midoriya's back facing them. He stared at his feet sadly. "...She...

really did want to disappear..."

"Midoriya..." Jirou muttered.

"What did we do wrong? Why doesn't she want to stay with us?...Why..."

"WE'RE HERE!!!"

They turned to see Iida speed towards them using his engines, carrying someone on their back. Once he came to a full stop, he set the person down, and took off his metal helmet to breathe.