run away

Y/N STARED AT THE MAN that towered over her, his hands cupping her sweaty face gently

Y/N STARED AT THE MAN that towered over her, his hands cupping her sweaty face gently. She gazed into those golden eyes of his, a swirl of confusion mixing around in her stomach.

Why is he crying? Why is he so frustrated? Were we really that close?

"I'm sorry it took me 6 years! But I'm here for you now!!! Please, please come back!!!"

6 years? For what? What is he saying???

"Im sorry it took me 6 years! But I'm here for you now!!! Please, please come back!!!"

She felt her throat close as the man cried over her. "...What the hell are you talking about?" She whispered with a trembling voice.

His tears...There so...cold against my skin...Why...Why is he so sad over me?

I don't know him.

Why is he sad?

A hero crying over me?

Why?

I don't know him!

I don't know him!!

You know him!

I don't!

You do! Get away from him!!

I don't know him! Why is he sad!?

It's Hawks! Run!

Like a machine trying to calculate zero divided by zero, y/n was fighting with her conscience. It was almost like...

her memories were resurfacing.

Tears stung her eyes. They started to swell along her brims, making her whole body melt.

Why am I about to cry? Why? Is his sadness making me sad? I DONT KNOW HIM!!!!—

"Snap out of it and come back, DAMMIT!!"

Bakugo blasted into the alley, already shouting angrily. "YOU BASTARD! YOU LEFT ME—"

Bakugo landed on the ground, sliding to the scene. He paused for a moment, when he noticed who Hawks had cornered on the ground. His mouth parted open, and his shoulders relaxing.

"No way...

So you really are alive, moron?"