patrol

"INTRUDERS? WHERE?" Shigaraki asked y/n firmly, leaning against his chair with his legs spread apart and his arms resting on the armrests

y/n firmly, leaning against his chair with his legs spread apart and his arms resting on the armrests. He had on his winter trench coat and a stone hand over his face, addressing her dominantly like she was his watchdog.

"In the East quadrant of the base, Master."

"East...So they weren't near the manor?"

"No, Master."

"Good...Wouldn't matter anyway. One of the villains quirks is masking this houses' presence. Our location isn't even detectable on a satellite...Who were they?"

"I do not know, Master. I did not get a good look at their faces."

Shigaraki sighed, scratching his neck and leaning on his knees. "Great...I'll just assume they were just a bunch of stupid kids exploring the woods...Anything else to report?"

"No, Master. Shall I continue patrolling? I can go after the intruders."

"That's alright, you've done enough for today. Get some rest."

"Yes, Master." Y/n bowed, before pivoting on the balls of her feet and marching out of the room.

As she opened the door, Toga and Twice, who were listening through the wall, quickly stepped back and watched the cyborg mindlessly walk back to her room. Toga paused for a minute, before sighing dramatically, skipping into Shigaraki's room. "Cmon, Tomura! There's no way you like this y/n?"

"I'm not sure what you're talking about." Shigaraki stood up from his chair, taking off the hand from his face and placing it on the coffee table in the center of the bedroom.

"She's totally boring now!—SUPER FUN!" Twice blurted, also twirling into the room.

"She's literally programmed! Like, a soldier without a brain! It's sad!!!" Toga whined, jumping onto the edge of the bed and kicking her legs, falling onto her back.

Shigaraki slipped off his coat, folding it and placing it over the head of the chair. "...It's what we wanted anyway, remember?"

Toga turned onto her side, lifting her brow.

"...We wanted her to be a loyal weapon. Now we got what we wanted...It was either this, or...I let her be dead..." He said softly.

Twice and Toga could hear the sadness in his voice. It was clear he didn't want her to be turned into a nomu, but he had no choice. Otherwise, he would've lost y/n for good.

"...Yeah you're right...Sorry." Toga whispered, hopping down from the bed. "...We start the war in spring...She'd be a great asset!!"

"Yeah, that's the bright side!!!" Twice sparkled, giving Shigaraki a peace sign.

"...Mhm..."

Midoriya carefully put down Kaminari against a tree, the boy holding his stomach and panting heavily

Midoriya carefully put down Kaminari against a tree, the boy holding his stomach and panting heavily. "Ow, ow, ow!!!" He cried, his face and body covered in sweat and dirt. His clothes were covered in blood, and he had multiple scratches on his arms and cheeks.

"Are you okay Kaminari!?" Midoriya asked, holding him by the shoulders to help calm him down. "Where does it hurt?!"

"M-My back! And my head...Everything!!" He whined, squeezing his eyes shut and clenching his jaw. "She's so strong...I thought she was gonna bury me into that cliff!"

"I'm so sorry." Jirou bent down beside him, bowing her head guiltily. "If I wasn't so reckless, you wouldn't have had to save me."

"Ha, it's alright!" He laughed, before cursing under his breath from the pain. "I-I'm glad it wasn't you who got hurt!"

"Kaminari..."

"We need to get him back to Jirou's" Todoroki suggested, placing his hand on Midoriya's back. "If she comes after us, there's no guarantee we'll win—"

"Win? Win?" Midoriya turned to look up at Todoroki with offended, yet panicked eyes. "You plan to attack her?! What is she, a villain!?"

"Midoriya, you know that's not what I meant."

"We can't just leave her back there!" The boy jumped to his feet, standing directly in front of Todoroki to argue.

Jirou and Kaminari watched from the ground as she tried to care for his wounds, but became worried as they could hear the trembling in Midoriya's voice.

"You saw her! S-She wasn't even human! The League did that to her! And you just want to leave her!?"

"We don't have the strength to fight her!" Todoroki argued back, taking a step forward and towering over his friend with his height. "You know we don't! You saw how fast her attack was. She had Kaminari pinned into the side of a mountain in a split second."

"But she's hurt!!! You could tell!!! She needs our help!!!"

"We can't help her! We need to go back and take care of the hurting friend in front of us!" Todoroki growled, pointing to Kaminari.

Jirou was holding him against her chest, as he was on the verge of passing out. "Guys, don't fight right now. Todoroki's right, we need to help Kaminari before anything else—"

"She's right there!!!" Midoriya shouted, pointing behind him and into the woods. "We were so close!!! Why waste anymore time!!!"

"Midoriya, you aren't thinking rationally—"

"Maybe I'm not Todoroki!!!" He spat back, his eyes glinting with tears. "She needs help! My help! I can't leave her behind! I won't leave her behind!! This is the one time she needs me!!!"

"She doesn't only need you, Midoriya!" Todoroki yelled back.

"Guys! Please!" Jirou begged.

"She needs all of us! Not just you!! You can't save her alone!! No matter how strong you think you are, you can't! She'd kill you before you can even talk to her! Don't be stupid!!"

"I'M NOT STUPID! Watch me!!!" Midoriya hissed, running in the opposite direction and back towards where they found y/n.

"MIDORIYA!" Todoroki sprinted to him, tackling Midoriya to the ground.

"GET OFF!!!" Midoriya yelled.

"GUYS STOP!" Jirou cried. "Please!!! Y/n wouldn't want this!!"

"You can't save her alone!! Let's come up with a better plan!!! Don't go into this blindly!!!" Todoroki screamed, wrestling with Midoriya in the ground as he tried to keep him from running away.

"But she's right there! I'm so close to getting her back!!! I NEED TO BRING HER B—"

Suddenly, a white cloth wrapped around both of their bodies, tying their limbs to themselves and lifting them from off the ground.

Jirou gasped, turning to watch a man step out from behind the tree she and Kaminari laid against. "...Mr...Mr.Aizawa!?

The man held his binding cloth tightly, placing the two boys on the ground. He glared at them with red eyes, before his hair dropped back down to his shoulders and his eyes turned brown again.

"...I thought I told you four to stay at Jirou's house."