knifes and nails

IF I ALLOW THIS person to continue spreading these flyers about a safe haven for villains, they could form a secret villain army without the heroes knowledge!! Kirishima thought as he ran through the city towards the quieter part of downtown, in t...

IF I ALLOW THIS person to continue spreading these flyers about a safe haven for villains, they could form a secret villain army without the heroes knowledge!! Kirishima thought as he ran through the city towards the quieter part of downtown, in the direction he saw the person in the trench coat go. I need to stop them!

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a person hiding out in one of the alleys in between two brick buildings, making Kirishima come to a stop.

The person was walking down the alley with flyers in hand, their back facing him.

There they are!!

Kirishima ran across the street and into the alley, shouting, "Stop right there!!"

The person froze, gripping the flyers tightly.

"You there! What are those flyers you're handing out! Who are you doing it for? Who is your—"

The person slowly turned around to reveal their face, making Kirishima's heart drop. He felt his pupils grow small, his head pound with shock, and his body temperature drop.

It was a girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes, wearing an odd costume. Her trench coat was buttoned up from her boots to her collar, hiding her whole body. But her face...her face was way too familiar. It was almost identical to—

"Y/N!!!"

The girls eyes shot open as tears left the boys eyes, him staring at her with a shaking glare.

Shit, did the old me know him!? Did I just reveal myself to him? What do I do?

Her brows furrowed heavily, her face showing extreme irritation. "...Who are you?" She whispered. "Stay. Back."

Kirishima lightly gasped. Oh, right. Haru said she wouldn't remember us even if we found her...Is this her, though? She looks so different...And if it is her, why is she handing out flyers to recruit villains into some secret club?

"...Listen...Y/n...It's me! Kirishima!" He smiled, slowly approaching the girl with open arms. "We...We finally found you!"

Y/n took a few steps back. No. This is bad. I'm supposed to stay away from my loved ones, right?...Wait a minute...

She examined him closer. ...He's...He's wearing a hero costume...He's a hero?...No...I wouldn't be friends with heroes...

Heroes aren't my friends!

Out of now where, y/n felt herself take a step forward, which instantly made her whole body freeze up. She gasped to herself, glancing down to her left foot with wide eyes.

Wait...Why did I...Why did I start moving towards him?

Suddenly, she felt her eyes start to water, a single tear falling from her eye.

It was happening again. 

Y/n's heart was hurting. Her heart was remembering, not her.

What's happening?! Why am I reacting like this!? She panicked, forcing her leg to cramp so she couldn't move. This person is a hero!!! I hate heroes!!

Heroes make our lives harder. They treat us unfairly. They're scum. If I could...I'd kill them all!!!

Kill them all...

That's it...That's all I have to do! If I kill heroes, they won't bother us!

It's only fair...They get to kill us in the name of justice...I can do it too!!

"Y/n! I've come to bring you back!—"

"THAT ISN'T MY NAME!"

Kirishima jerked back as the girl yelled. All the buttons on her trench coat popped off and revealed her body. Inside the trench coat, we're pockets filled with metal weapons.

Knifes, nails, and chains started to float out of her trench coat and beside her, her eyes teary-eyed and angry and her hair furiously moving with the wind.

"...Huh—"

"AGH!" Y/n pushed her hands forward, the metal knifes flying to the boy and cutting through the air.

"Shit!" Kirishima threw his arms up in an X to protect his face, hardening as many parts of his body as he could in the split second.

After a moment, he felt the knifes bounce off his body and onto the ground, his rock-hard skin protecting him from any damage. He dropped his arms back to his side, panting for air. That was close!

The girl was also out of breath, her eyes full of rage. "...Heroes...Aren't my friends..."

After she said that, a shiver of pain coarsed through Kirishima's body, causing him to drop to his knees. "What the..."

He placed his hand over his upper stomach, looking down to see his palm covered in a crimson liquid.

...Blood?

Turns out, a knife had pierced into both his stomach and his left shoulder blade, two parts of his body that didn't harden quick enough before her attack.

Y/n manipulated the knifes out of his skin to come back to her, Kirishima hacking up blood as the weapons slickly pulled out of his skin, now allowing the blood to spill out of the open wounds.

All her weapons returned inside her trench coat, her pulling the flaps of the jacket over herself to hide her body again. "...Heroes...are the villains."

With that, she ran out of the alley, forcing a street lamp to bend down to her. She jumped onto it, it slingshotting her onto a nearby building.

Kirishima fell forward, a puddle of his own blood forming around him. His fingers tingled, and he felt his cold body soak in the pool of warm red liquid. This...can't be happening...I...I let my guard down...Was that...really her?...Help...

I need...

...help...

As he reached for his beeper to call for help, he felt his arm give up last second, his red eyes going dull before he could press the button.