claw

"I'M TIIIIIREEEEDDDD!!!" Kaminari whined, dragging his feet as they trudged through the woods of the mountains

"I'M TIIIIIREEEEDDDD!!!" Kaminari whined, dragging his feet as they trudged through the woods of the mountains. "It's freezing, my hands are numb, and my cheeks sting!!!"

"Which cheeks?" Jirou joked.

"Jirouuuu!!!" He whined.

"Did you want to take a break?" Midoriya asked kindly, stopping in his tracks, as he was leading the group.

"But I don't wanna be the one who drags us down." Kaminari swayed from side to side, pouting out his bottom lip like a child.

"I could use a break too—" Todoroki raised his head.

"Great!" Kaminari jumped up, sitting on his butt and sighing out of relief. "Ahhhhh, my legs!"

Todoroki sat beside him, holding out his hand. Kaminari hummed, staring at it with confused eyes. Todoroki only wiggled his fingers, leaving the electric-quirked boy even more lost.

"...Yes?"

"You said you were cold."

"...OH! YOU HAVE A FIRE QUIRK!!" Kaminari gasped, interlocking his fingers with Todoroki as he warmed up his palm. "Thank you dude!"

"You are welcome."

"How romantic! I've never held hands with someone before!" Kaminari held up their hands, bumping shoulders with Todoroki.

"Me either—"

"Let me in!"Jirou fell in between the two of them on Todoroki's left side. "I'm cold too!"

"You're hogging the heat!!!" Kaminari hissed.

Todoroki turned to Midoriya, who was standing and looking around the woods. "Midoriya?"

The freckled boy turned to them with wide eyes, Todoroki waving him over as Jirou and Kaminari cuddled into him. "Are you cold?"

"O-Oh! I'm alright! Really!"

"Okay—Kaminari, you're squeezing my pinkie."

The four had been traveling through the mountains for about an hour, arriving to the place where they ran into y/n just a few days prior.

If she really was hiding in the mountains, she couldn't have gone far from this point. Midoriya thought. Tamaki said she went west from here...

We're getting close. I can feel it.

Jirou quickly stood up straight, pushing off the ground and standing up. Kaminari and and Todoroki  watched her abrupt movements, watching the girl spin around like she was looking for someone. "Jirou? What's wrong?"

"Shh." She whispered, brining her hand out to tell everyone to stop moving. She bend down to a nearby tree, piercing her ear jack into the trunk.

They waited a moment, a pit forming in their stomachs as they anxiously watched.