internships

"AIZAWA IS STILL AWAY ON A MISSION

"AIZAWA IS STILL AWAY ON A MISSION." Ochako explained to the girls as they got dressed into their hero costumes in the school locker rooms, her adjusting her metal wristbands. "Hawks is still in Brazil. The only evidence we're going off of, is Haru's word."

"Right, but...That was a few days ago, and Haru already aged another year. The boy is 7 now. If we don't help him find his mom...If we don't find our friend...None of us win." Jirou monotoned, buttoning up her leather jacket.

"Precisely." Momo grinned, turning to the girls as she put up her hair in her side ponytail. "Which is why we're going to use our hero internships as an excuse to form a search party. Without Aizawa or Hawks here to hear us out, it's up to us to take matters into our own hands."

"Y/n has to be in Musutafu. If Haru is saying the truth, and y/n lost all her memories before she 'died', then she'd be too vulnerable to go far by herself." Tsu hypothesized.

"Alright then! Girls! It's time to get our friend back!!" Hagakure shouted.

"Yeah! Even if she doesn't know who we are, we can't leave her out there alone!! Let's find our
y/n!!" Mina exclaimed.

"YEAHHH!!!"

The boys, who were walking by to head outside, heard the girls shout from inside locker room, making them pause.

"Sounds like they're giving themselves a pep-talk." Sero chuckled.

"Yeah, they're acting like we're headed to our first home game!" Kirishima laughed.

"Or to war." Kaminari snickered.

"It sure feels like it, though. We can't stray away from our mentors too much during our internships to find y/n, or we'd get in trouble." Tokoyami murmured.

"You're right. Just thinking about going off on my own makes my stomach flip!" Kaminari held his stomach, leaning over with a pale face.

"Just don't do anything reckless! Our internships last a whole 5 days this time! We have that time to search the city for any clues that can lead back to her!" Iida commanded, in his class representative tone, of course.

"Yeah!!"

Todoroki glanced to Midoriya, who seemed a little out of it. He was staring at his feet, shivering nervously. "...Midoriya?"

The boys all turned to the freckled boy, who looked up with wide, lost eyes. "Huh? Oh! I-I'm sorry!-I spaced out!"

"No need to apologize man! We're all anxious!" Kirishima walked over to him, patting Midoriya on the back.