dinner

"WE'RE

"WE'RE...HAVING DINNER?" Y/n perked her head out of her bedroom, Toga jumping on the balls of her feet excitedly in the hall. "Like...together?"

"Yes! I know! Isn't it weird? Shigaraki was the one who suggested it, too!!" She blushed. "We can be a family! Ain't it cute?"

"Oh, sure. I'll get ready—"

"Oo! Lets get ready together!" Toga grabbed y/n's wrist, dragging her out the room and into the hallway. Y/n yelped, as she almost tripped over her own feet.

She regained her balance, glancing to the school girl. She seemed extremely joyful today, more than usual.

"...Toga?"

"Hm?"

"Are you alright?"

"Huh?" She turned over her shoulder, them turning the corner to head to her room. "Of course, why?"

"I don't know, you just..."

Toga stared for a minute, before grin-scoffing. "I'm just happy to have a friend!"

"F-Friend? Who?"

"You, silly!!" Toga laughed, before they came to a stop. Toga let go of y/n's wrist, keeping her back to her. "...I've never had a girl friend before...One that I wasn't itching to kill...I mean look at us! We're about to get ready together!!" She whipped around, her cheeks painted in pink.

Y/n felt her heart jump. "I-Uhm...Mhm. I like being your friend too."

Toga smiled, holding y/n's hands. "Let's stay girlfriends for as long as we can!"

Y/n's face bursted into flames. "G-Girlfriends?"

"Mhm!"

"...Sure!"

"So to get ready for dinner

"So to get ready for dinner...We're just going in our costumes?" Y/n titled her head to the side, looking at herself in the body mirror and brushing out her black trench coat.

"Yeah! Nothing fancy." Toga smiled, putting her hair up into two buns. "I think Tomura wanted us all together, because we're going to start committing crimes again!"