snow angels

"FLAME BOY!!!!" Y/n screamed into her phone, twisting and turning through the woods of the mountains

"FLAME BOY!!!!" Y/n screamed into her phone, twisting and turning through the woods of the mountains. The October weather was colder, and the icy winds weren't making her any faster as she frantically sped away from the city.

Panicked, she instantly thought about calling Dabi. So she struggled with shaking hands to dial his contact.

Nothing made sense any more. As she ran away from the scene, there was an urge. A stinging urge...

to run back.

"WHAT!?"

"IM HEADED EAST TO THE HIDEOUT! I'M IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!"

"What the—Don't go to the hideout. Someone could be following you. Are you an idiot?"

"Where do I go!? I'm running as fast as I can, so I don't think anyone is a—ROUND—"

Suddenly, a large and heavy object slammed into the side of y/n, flinging her across the forest. She yelped as she soared through the sky, before eventually tumbling through the dirt and hitting a tree trunk.

As the dust cleared, she coughed aggressively to catch her breath, holding her stomach in agony.

"Gah...AH!" She hissed, slamming her first against the dirt. WHAT THE HELL ATTACKED ME!?!!

She moved to sit on her knees, pushing her hair behind her ear and sighing. She slowly turned her head to see who the enemy was, her eyes slowly focusing on a dark silhouette approaching her.

They were panting heavily, before they stopped about 10 feet away from them.

"SERIOUSLY!?"

Her eyes twitched, her trying to make out the face that yelled at her.

"Y-YOU L-LIED TO ME!! W-WHY!?"

They sounded frustrated. As y/n was finally able to focus, she noticed it was a boy with purple hair, wearing some sort of costume, most likely a hero uniform. His arm had transformed into this long octopus leg, and he had wings sprouting out of his back.

His face was red and tears streamed down his face at a rapid pace, all with an angry expression.

"...What?" Y/n whispered, more to herself than to the man.

"YOU LIED! Why!? Why did you leave!? Why w-w-would you make me go through s-something so horrible!!!??"

She blinked, still holding her abdomen in pain. "..."