save me

Y/N

Y/N. AGE 4. MARCH 1st.

The girl sat in the corner of the dark and empty room, curled up in a ball with a tear-stained face. In the repent room, she wasn't allowed to read, play, or sing. She was only allowed to sit and think about what she did.

"...Hello."

The little girl looked up from her arms, a boy kneeling in front of her. It was an older boy dressed in a hero costume, with a sparkling white aura surrounding him like an angel. He was smiling, contrary to what y/n was doing.

She brought her knees closer to her chest. "...Who are you?"

"I'm Izuku Midoriya! We won't meet for over a decade."

"...Izutu Miboreeyuh?"

The boy laughed. "If that's too hard for you to say, you can just call me Deku!"

"...Hi Deku."

"Now why are you in this room all alone?"

"...I'm repenting."

"Why is that?"

"I made my mom mad."

"How so?"

"I asked for a cake for my birthday."

Midoriya's eyes went sad. "...That's not fair."

"...I never had cake before. I wanted to try it...I know now I shouldn't be selfish and ask for something like that."

There was a moment of silence, before Midoriya placed his hand on y/n's cheeks, wiping her tears. "...You aren't being selfish to ask for cake."

"I'm not?"

"Of course not...And if you return, I'll have a cake waiting for you."

"Return? Return where?"

"To us...Happy birthday...

y/n...."

Midoriya watched the color return in y/n's eyes, making his heart beat faster and faster. Her lips quivered with emotion, and she whimpered in pain and relief as he held her tightly over the edge of the building.

"Midoriya...

Save....

me!!!!"

He gasped. "Y/n!!!-"

Within moments, y/n's metal arm detached from her limb, making both of them panic.

...Eh?

Midoriya lost his grip too, falling off the edge and down with y/n. "Y/N!!!" He screamed, launching Black Whip to catch her. It wrapped around her waist, catching her firmly. He used another whip to grab an antenna that was bolted on the roof of the building, halting their fall.

The jerk made y/n swing into the building, the back of her head hitting the brick.

Midoriya panicked, catching his breath as he held on to her and the antenna for dear life. After gaining strength to speak, he looked down to his friend and shouted her name, but received no response. "...Dang it!..."

That's when he heard distant flapping, the boy looking up through the rain to see a large pair of wings fly towards them. A moment went by, when he felt a sense of relief take over him. "...Hawks!!!"

The hero caught Midoriya and y/n in his arms, brining them back to the ground safely.

"Are you alright!?" Hawks asked over the loud pattering of rain, taking off his coat and placing it around Midoriya's shoulders. However, he didn't respond. He was too fixated on the girl who was laying unconscious on the ground beside them.

Hawks turned to y/n, dropping to her side. "...Her arm...It's gone..."

"She remembers us."

Hawks paused, looking up to Midoriya with wide eyes. He was smiling at his mentor, crying silently.

"...She what?"

"...She wants to come back home...I think...

It's finally over."

doing a double updated since this chapter was short!!!