bonus chapter 5

DARCY

[Warning - this chapter contains content of sexual nature, skip this chapter if needs be]

It was a cold winter evening, one in which you snuggled under the covers with soft jumpers and tucked in fluffy socks whilst the wind and the rain scratched against the windows. I stared outside for a while, admiring the dark skies and bathing in the warm cloud of heat in the room, aided by the candles.

But that wasn't what I was truly thinking of.

My mind was completely focused on Dorran like it usually was.

I was waiting for him to come home, to come and join me in his empty house. I never minded being alone but after connecting so deeply with him, I found it hard to stay away. When the missing piece of the puzzle completed it, there was no point in removing it and making it incomplete.

I heard the front door close somewhere deep into the house and I smiled.

I went to the bed, took off my robe and not so innocently sat on the edge, waiting for him to come through.

Dorran didn't like surprises but I'd make sure he was going to like this one.

After a few minutes, just as I was beginning to get impatient, footsteps sounded out in the corridor of his room and I took a deep breath and painted on a sultry smile just as he walked into his room.

We had a magnetic connection and it proved every single time we were together as his powerful gaze trained on mine instantly.

I fell under his spell, soaked in the glory of his beautiful physique, his dark clothes, his menacing and all-powerful face but most importantly, the beautiful light of his shadowed persona.

My chest arched a little unintentionally at this man and the feelings he evoked in me but it did the trick.

He took a step forward into the room, his hand shutting the door without taking his eyes off me. He loosened his tie and unbuttoned or more likely ripped the first two off and I almost drooled at the sight.

He was perfect.

He was mine.

"Do you like it?" I asked, heaving my chest a bit higher to the sky whilst I tilted my head to look at him.

He stopped his advancement towards me and trained his gaze on something else other than my eyes.

His perusal started from the top but slowly trained down and when he looked up again, I could see his dilated pupils and the cheekbone twitching, the only two signs that I could tell he was affected.

But he was and so was I.

"The red is nice, huh?" I asked again, pushing my tits together as I fiddled coyly with the material, "the shop assistant told me that red was my colour."

I turned around jokingly to show him the back of my red lingerie and I was about to open my mouth and taunt him some more when he came at me, all power and ruthlessness as he bent me over the bed until my ass was against the hard ridges of his slacks and my core throbbing whilst my head was buried in the blankets.

The sheer strength in his hold as he held me down did nothing but make this hotter.

"Really nice," his dark voice sent chills across my body and didn't help when he brought the hand that wasn't holding me down to stroke down the crevice of my back to the arch of my ass, playing with the little frills of my underwear before ending on my thigh.

I wriggled, unable to contain myself anymore and he growled, twisting my body in one movement until I was lying facing up instead to stare straight into his beautiful face.