Chapter Fifty-Four

Start from the beginning

"You cannot lie to me, Kaya. It would be wise for you never to try to do so." The seriousness of his tone washed over me uncomfortably. I was sure I had lied to him before and he had never had such a response. Perhaps it was because of his bound magic, or the sexual relationship we were in.

"Fine! I... I don't want to have sex today." He relaxed as he heard the truth in my words.

"I already told you that was fine, Kaya. I'm not going to pressure you into anything. You said you would trust me." I groaned at his words, worried at the direction he was taking the conversation.

"No that's not..." I took a deep breath to calm myself and push my embarrassment aside. "I don't want to have sex, but I want you to touch me. So, I'm just frustrated at myself I guess."

There was a heavy pause before he chuckled in that deep seductive tone that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Pet, you just have to ask me, and I will happily oblige. Although I was sure you would just do it yourself with that toy of yours." I blushed at how much he knew about before muttering,

"It's not as good." He continued to laugh as his hands found my hips and pulled me up slightly. My head now fell back onto his shoulder as both of his hands found their way under my clothing. Before he could, I cast out my magic across the room, raising my shields around it and enforcing them with the runes I could copy. His left hand soon seemed to get annoyed with my top and pulled it up over my chest before he groaned lightly at the sight of my black lacy bra. As his right hand moved beneath the band of my sweatpants his left lightly grazed over the fabric of my bra right over my nipple which instantly began to harden. I felt his head tilt towards mine slightly, his breath hitting my ear just before he spoke.

"Your body is so reactive to me now, pet. It's delightful to watch you squirm with just a single touch. I bet you are positively soaking as well." A soft moan escaped me as I felt his fingers slip beneath the elastic to my underwear. He was, of course, right. Every time I sat down the soreness of the previous night caused waves of desire to wash over me, causing me to think back to the overwhelming pleasure I'd experienced at his hand. Another chuckle filled the space around us, this time the deep sultry tone was directly in my ear, and I squirmed at the sound. His finger was on my clit, but he swiped down to my entrance and back up, dragging up evidence of my arousal as he did.

Once he had he began to lightly circle my clit and my hips moved themselves slightly with his rhythm. Any tension I had held until that moment disappeared, and I leant my weight onto him fully. Normally I would have closed my eyes, but there was something strangely hypnotic about seeing his arm disappear into the waist of my trousers. I watched as his hand moved under the fabric and attempted to stifle a deep moan at the sight. Then his left hand pulled my bra down and he began to lightly run his finger around my nipple, delicately adding to my pressure without pressuring their bruised state. As pleasure shot through my body from his movements, the finger on my clit began to press harder and move faster.

"You are mine." His voice was dangerously low, his tone almost aggressive. A complete juxtaposition from the soft and delicate motions of his hands. "Say it." He demanded.

"Loki..." I moaned. I didn't want to say it. Partly because it didn't need to be said. It was so painfully obvious. Every time I saw him I felt like blushing from the memories, and I often had to force myself to think straight. Every slight touch between us left me wanting more. Hell, I couldn't even make myself cum nearly as strong as he could. But to say it, to acknowledge fully how ruined I felt for anyone else, it felt too far for me. And part of my mind thought back to my earlier thoughts. As he felt me become distracted he pinched my nipple ever so slightly and quickened the speed on my clit. I moaned loudly in response.

"Your body knows it, pet. I practically own it. I could scramble your mind and weaken your resolve in one sentence, one touch. Your body craves me." I was building higher and higher now, my toes curling into the fabric of the sofa and the muscles in my legs tightening. "And we are going to have so much fun on our trip as well. How many dark corners could we escape to? How many stolen moments in public do you think we could get?" I couldn't help the lewdness of the noise I made at the thought. My eyes closed as I pictured him taking me into a dark alleyway. His hand around my mouth to prevent my noise as strangers pass the street near us unaware. The knowledge that any of them could catch us at a given moment. I imagined one of them doing just that, watching us as I came. My thoughts had clearly projected themselves enough so that even with extremely limited seiðr Loki could pick them up. He groaned at my thoughts, rolling my nipple harder between his fingers, my building pleasure offsetting the pain that it caused. "Gods..." He hissed before moving onto the other nipple. "Maybe I will fuck you in front of them. Let everyone know you are mine. Apparently you would enjoy having someone watch." I couldn't stop my noises even if I wanted to. I was building closer and closer now, my body moving of its own accord. "Say it." He commanded once more, and the words almost instantly fell off of my lips.

"L-Loki I-I'm... close. So close." I moaned, his hands didn't lighten at all. There was no hesitation from him, and he never made the mistake of changing what he was doing.

"Say it." I basically screamed as I found my release.

"Oh my... fuck! I-I'm yours, Loki. All yours."