Chapter Forty

Over the course of the next week, I grew more and more frustrated. I was angry at myself, of course, for giving into Loki so easily. Angrier still for how good it felt, how instantly my body reacted to his commands with no magical interference, and how now every time I touched myself I imagined his hands. Mine paled in comparison. Not feeling right trying to go to Thor because of a mood his brother caused, I filled the nights with more random hook-ups once more. This time I did vet them before and cleared it with security. None of them gave me what I needed, even if they didn't know it. Most of them made me cum, but it was nowhere near as powerful as the orgasm I had in the library. They left satisfied, I made sure of it, but after they left I spend too long with my fingers or the vibrator I bought. On the Saturday I'd even found someone who was a self-proclaimed dominant. I thought that maybe that was it, that I needed someone as commanding. They didn't even make me cum. Maybe stepping into the compound made him loose his nerve. Most likely he was just egotistical, and no one had told him how shit he was. I saw him to the elevator and sighed when it closed. When I turned around I was met with familiar emerald eyes and an annoying smirk.

"I don't think your shields even lowered with that one, pet." He taunted. Ignoring him, I went to move passed him, but he just grabbed my arm and pulled me back against his body. He brought one of his hands lazily up my arm. How could even this small movement over my shirt make me feel weak? How could that one touch unnerve me in a way that no one else ever had. "Was that the fifth this week, or the sixth? I think I've lost count. You know if you wanted someone in particular all you have to do is ask." The thoughts that conjured wasn't unpleasant, but the idea of me asking for him to make me cum again was unsettling so I stepped away in silence.

His laughter filled the corridor, but he stood by his door and didn't attempt to grab me back.

"You already beg me with your thoughts, pet. And you've already begged out loud for me before. What difference does it make to do it again?" I froze at my door. He had a point but failed to realise that to me it made every difference to me. I hadn't notice him walk behind me until his body was pressed firmly against mine, trapping me between him and the door. Heat spread between my thighs and my eyes closed at the contact. I pushed against him subconsciously and his deep and seductive laugh in my ear was enough to make me moan ever so quietly. He brushed my hair off of my neck and his lips grazed the sensitive spot just below my ear. In that moment I forgot why I was fighting against this pleasure. I'd grown so frustrated without his touch and even more so tonight after this douchebag didn't even seemingly try to make me cum. More than that no matter who I was with it was him I imagined. I thought about how easily I came undone on his fingers, and how his words only added to the intense pleasure that I received from his actions. In my moment of weakness, I opened my door and dragged him into my room before slamming the door closed. His laughter was cut off as I pushed his back into the wood and pressed my lips roughly against his. He met my lips with equal hunger and passion, forcing his tongue into my mouth and wrapping around mine. I moaned at the sensation it brought and felt him smile against my mouth slightly.

His hands glided down my curves before resting on my hips and holding them there in a tight grip. We spend our time exploring each mouth's and I realised it had become a dance for control. He was winning. His lips were overpowering mine and moulding against along with the rest of my body. My tongue did what he wanted, my lips were readily accessible for him when he wanted to dart his tongue over then or bite at them gently. It was completely intoxicating the way he kissed me. It was like he was starved of the taste of me. He made me feel desired in that moment, as if I was the only person he wanted. It was a dangerously addictive feeling and one I hadn't even noticed my body had craved. My hands found themselves wrapped around his raven locks as my body sank against him. His hands on my hips supporting the majority of my weight as I completely gave myself to him. Eventually he moved his lips off of mine and made his way down my neck. His tongue licked softly at the spot where his previous mark had begun to fade. A groan left his lips as he kissed across my neck.