MISTAKE-5(MONEY MATTERS )

Kriti :Great!Rao is alive in his mission. But where is Tanya aunt? Is she alive?Speak out!speak out!
Vikram :she left me alone.She made me alone. Tanya is like Tube light in my home. No tanya, no light in Vikram's dark room. There is lot of women in this world, but my woman is in my world, which is an imaginary world.
Kriti :But.. Okk.. I heard that you killed some innocent people for money. Is it real?
Vikram :No one is innocent here and it is not a surname too.Many wants money, Money wants many. But here money had choosen me. Yes, money loved me...

Vikram continued his past........

I went to my native place.My father Heath was not good.so, i stayed with him.I decided to return my home. I went to bus station.It was teen night...

Vikram :I want one ticket to ***town.
Conductor:Sorry!All seats were filled,Before one hour,one red capped man bought all tickets for his family.I think there was quarrels in his family. All his family members were behaving like starngers.

That was the last bus to my town.I decided to go my father's home back.while i was returning to my home, I met a stranger and his name was Rudra.He was looking different he was in 90s look.He was that red capped man.

Rudra :Hey!you!why are you returning? 20-100,20-100 last seats, only two left. Last bus only one left.
Vikram :How did you sell ₹200 ticket for ₹500.It is really unfair.
Rudra:sorry!i don't know your name.Myself Rudra. I was observing you from the past 15 minutes. You gave ₹10 to that beggar.He didn't gave nothing to you.Is it fair for you? You went to that public toilet two times, you gave ₹10 to that round face lady, Those toilets were not cleaned, Then why did you pay? Is it fair for you. Everything is unfair in this fair looking world until you see this world with your fair eyes. I booked tickets for my family, they cancelled their journey at last moment. I have to go 1000 miles back. So i offered this cost.

I bought ticket from him. He seated besides me. I was shocked he was coming to my hometown with me.

Vikram :Hey!what is this? why don't you go back to your hometown?
Rudra:Hey!sorry!I don't have any hometown and i just covered your brain with a fake story. Everything was fake except my name.
Vikram :What are you doing?
Rudra :I'm earning money.I bought all tickets for last bus at different bus stations and i sold them by telling cock and bull stories. Your need is my feed. Simply i was selling bus tickets like movie tickets. Yes, this is illegal. Our government helps every needy, but i was earning money on same government. I'm a government servent. 30 seats, ₹200 for each each seat, these are government rates. 30 seats, ₹500 for each seat, these are my rates.This is side business, Real business is different from this.
Vikram :Waah!Did anyone catch you?
Rudra:No!I'm not fish. I change my pond every time. If you think I'm fish then i was whale. Difficult to catch.You know last year the ticket cost was ₹100 they increased to ₹200,so i increased upto ₹500.Last bus is like the bus to heaven.Students, newly married husbands are my regular customers
No limitations..My revenge on government.
Vikram :But!you are not cheating government. You are cheating people.
Rudra :But government is formed by the people, for the people, to the peole. I'm changing this as by the money, to the money, for the money. It is not the ministers, money is ruling everywhere... Good to see you. Don't copy me. I hate copying others...I have gun in my pocket, if you copy, i will shoot you.

Bus reached the town. I followed him. We both finished our dinner at nearby hotel

Vikram :I have never seen a person like you. You were earning much, but you spent only little money. You are a great miser. Lets go to my home. You can take rest at my home.I will call sharing auto for you.
Rudra :No don't call sharing auto. Book a cab in Lala cabs.I will come in cab only...