INVESTIGATION -2

I was shocked.. That looked like my car but number plate was changed.. And I followed principal by this car... I didn't made any accident. But that assistant cop said that apkxo09 car was responsible for dr. Mithra's death... My mind stopped working....

Suddenly i heard a voice...i was afraid.

"Hey! who are you? What are you doing here??"

I turned towards him.. Then i felt relief.. It was the voice of my sleepy.. watchman....

Watchman :Sir! What happened sir.. Why are you here??
Vikram :Ahh! I lost my purse afternoon. Then i noticed that i lost my purse at mid night.. So, iam searching for my purse..
Watchman :Ohh! No problem sir.. You go home.. I will search..I will not sleep today until your purse is found.

Then i came out of the school. Then i went to beach.. Because sometimes i think, on listening those waves sound my mind will start working.. I was standing before waves of the sea.. Those waves were trying to said something to me... But i didn't get it...

Waves were touching my feet

Waves were touching my feet..At once one shoe which came from sea touched my feet.. It was my shoe which i threw into sea... I became anger and agian threw that shoe into sea.. After sometime that shoe came towards to me again...Then i took that shoe into my hands... And i noticed my shoe brand name.. "Tommy Tammy".Then i remembered that car was belongs to Tommy..

Tommy was my neighbour. tommy takes me as inspiration and respects me. Whatever I do, tommy does the same. Whatever food I eat, tommy eats the same. No matter what clothes I wear, tommy also wears the same clothes every day.We were not twins by face but we were twins by our daily activites.i didn't know why he doing like that.But i never talk with him . Thatswhy i dont remember him more .. And he always tried to talk to me.. But i ignored him.. Actually in one word tommy was fan of my attitude..

Last year i bought car which is in cream color having no. Ap ks o06..on the same day tommy bought same color car having no..Ap ks o09..our cars were almost same.only number made difference.

That day evenging tommy came to my home with his family and said that they were going to second show movie( mid night show)..They invited me and my wife.. I refused.. When he came to my home our car keys may exchanged.. We parked our cars at same place.. So, he went to movie in my car.. And i followed principal in tommy's car..

Then a master paln sparked in my mind.. I thought to park tommy's car in theatre parking before he came out of the theatre.. Then that dr. Mithra's case doesn't fall me.. Actually i don't made any accident..

At that moment i taught nothing is important more than saving myself...

At 12 :15a. M.....

The show end at 12:45 so, i had 30 minutes more to save myself.. Then i start moving from beach...
I was moving fast on highway.. Suddenly a cop(policeman ) stopped me.. He was the traffic police who took ₹2000 from me before.. He asked me to drop him at his home which was 1km away from theatre..He came with me in car..
Vikram :what happened sir? Why are you late in going to home??
Policeman :Dr.. Mithra. A famous forensic doctor was died in accident.. His car was dashed by other car which is having no. Ap ks o09...our higher officials ordered us to find that car. We were searching for that car..our shift was over.. Next shIft
cops said that they came late by 15 minutes.. We can't wait. So we are going to homes..