THE PAST

Kriti opened the door.... That unknown lady came into the room.. And she is no more an unknown lady. She was dharani...
Vikram :Dha.. Dha.. Dharani.. How you find this Address?
Dharani :we are like magnets vikram, iam north pole and you are south pole.. Then our destiny always try to attract us..And you(kriti )what are you doing in this room..??actually who are you?
Kriti :Iam kriti and iam daughter of bhairav... I am came here to give water to him..
Dharani :Don't come again.. Because he is not a human, he is beast...

Holding lots of fear in heart, kriti left the room..Then dharani start beating vikram with throny stick... She beats him more than bhairav..... After sometime she became tired..

Dharani :Don't think bad about me vikram.I just showed my love on you by this way.. And these red wounds on your body was sign of our romance..
Vikram :No matter how much you hit me, that pain will only be in my body. My heart will have no pain at all.
Dharani :Thatswhy i loved you vikram.. I have small work on outside. I will come back to you soon..

Dharani left the home and she went outside..Then kriti went to room where vikram was tied with metal chains..

Kriti :Why she behave like this?? I think she is more anger on you than my father.Is it your anger that causes her to hit you like this?
Vikram :No not my anger... My love is responsible for this..
Kriti :What! love? Can you explain me detail? Actually what happened between you and dharani at the past..

Vikram started telling his past love story to kriti...

2009,police academy.......

My mom and dad were police officers
And their dream was to see me as a police officer. Mom and dad were very sincere about their duty, they didn't spent much time with me at my childhood.. So, i grew up at my grandparents house.. Because for mom and dad i sacrifice my passion.I completed my bachelor degree.Now dad joined me in police academy for police training.. I got average marks in examination...But dad encouraged me everytime when i fall..

Vikram's dad:Exactly 30 years back, i was like you vikram. I was a student in this same academy. There is a magic in this academy. I was started designing my life from here.. Its your time vikram.. Just roar and stop the barking sounds in the society.
Vikram :Sure nanna(dad)!i make you proud..

Then My dad left the academy.... I was walking on the road.. At first i went to ground.. Iam holding my luggage..some boys were playing basketball, i went there..Among them jesey no. 7 playing very well.. He had a long hair.. He tied his hair with a rubber band.. May be a mahi fan..I tried to see his face but i can't.. He didn't turn towards me..suddenly he turn towards me then a coloured stone on nose ring which is pierced into the nose of Jersey no. 7 reflects a light into my eyes..omg that Jersey no. 7 was a lady not a boy..And she was beautiful.. The game was finished.. She won the game for her team.. I was shocked to see that lady playing with 9 boys..Every one call her as"mam"..
May be her name is mamatha..

Night 7:00p.m at Mess..

i completed my supper(food). I was washing my hands.. That Jersey no. 7 girl came and sat behind me..i decided not to move from there.. She was eating.. I was watching her....and i was slowly washing my hands... Then suddenly she called me..

Jersey no. 7 girl :Hello!do you know vikram aditya in your batch..
Vikram :Yaa. Its me. Iam vikram aditya..
Jersey no. 7 girl:Okk. After the meal stay outside the mess. I have to talk with you.. Now go don't waste the water because of me..

I leave that place with shy and iam waiting for her.. At outside the mess..May be she ate all food in the mess.. She was delaying.. She came after 1 hour..