MISTAKE-2

Kriti :Omg! Don't delay. Continue your past story.how this society welcomes you after your jail returns?
Vikram :Our society is mostly filled with double- faced people.if they did a mistake, they hide behind the doors. If others did a mistake, they bark at other's doors.
Kriti :Okk. Continue your past..

Vikram continued his past..

Our neighbours demand us to leave the colony. We left that colony. We were living in new house.i arranged the room with new techniques we can regulate lights by claps.I put ceiling fan everywhere, especially at dinning table. Our fan has special feature we can adjust the fan height.I addicted to jail life. I didn't go out of the house for one year.i felt guilty that i was living with my wife expenditure.But after one year my wife lost her job. It became hard to live. I applied for job in many schools as physics lecturer, but they all rejected me.Dharani arrested the principal. Principal admitted that he had tried to kill me, but he didn't reveal the reason.Mohan rao was appointed as new principal for kkT educational institutions.He was my senior at college.

One day he came to my home.

Mohan rao:Hello! Vikram. Nice to meet you again.sorry i forgot!how are you?
Vikram :Not as much as good as you.
Mohan rao:You never changed vikram. You are maintaining same attitude.i hate your attitude.Thatswhy i didn't meet you more in college.
Vikram :You also never changed. You always talking nonsense and forgot the actual point.i hate everything about you.Thatswhy i didn't let you to met me in college.you know my situation. Come to the point.
Mohan rao:Ok vikram. 80% of our students failed in physics examination in recent grand test.we removed that new physics lecturer. Our management suggested you to me. This is my first year as principal. I have tough competition in the town.you have to step in our school again.
Vikram :Sorry. I don't want to step again in that school. There is lot of physics lectures in the city, go and meet them.
Mohan rao:I think no one can use physics better than you in this city.. I will give you 2.5 lakh per month.i know this figure tempts you.i have to go now. I am busy now. I'm not as much as free as you...

I got angry on him. But that salary really tempted me,i decided to fill my empty pockets.

 But that salary really tempted me,i decided to fill my empty pockets

I worked again in that school... Mohan rao always shows his superiority over me.

After 3 months...

Board examinations are started.That day students have maths exam.i woke up delay on that day. I was eating breakfast .Fan rotating speedily and it was making noise. It irritated me. Then i shouted on my maid to bring the tiffin quickly.Then My wife started irritating me..

Ananya(Vikram's wife):Vikram! I have to talk with you.
Vikram :Some other time. Iam busy at eating.
Ananya:Today is our marriage day vikram.
Vikram :Not ours, it's yours. Its my death day. After my death Write that date on my tombstone.
Ananya:Yes, you already died. Your anger killed you.with that anger you are killing me everyday..