RING LEADER

Kriti fell in a sea called confusion.. Dharani was laughing like never before.Bhairav became furious.

Bhairav :Stop!stop!otherwise i will stop your breathe..
Dharani :Hahaha.He used your entire family for saving himself.catch him if you can..
Bhairav :I will catch him before the sunset, if i fail, i release you.

Bhairav left the home, and he went for hunt..

After a while, kriti went to room where Dharani was tied with metal chains...

Kriti :I did a big mistake.I never thought Vikram would do this.
Dharani :That is vikram!he always use others for saving himself.. I was hearing your conversation with vikram...
Kriti :Did he narrate a fake story to me?
Dharani :No. It was a true story.. But he narrated you in a fake way...That is vikram special skill.vikram stories takes us to a different world where everything is favour to vikram..
Kriti :He cheated me.. I was wondering that how he was escaped?
Dharani :You helped him. You gave him buckets of water to drink. But he don't used that water for drinking..He used that to wet the metal chains.. You know iron chains are rusted when they are reacts with water and oxygen.. Vikram was expert in breaking rusted iron chains(like hand cuffs)...Then you fell in his story mood and forgot to close the door of Vikram's room..
Kriti :Vikram taught me a good lesson. He is very clever..
Dharani :He is not clever. You are fool. He ruined my entire career.. I don't leave him..
Kriti :What happened? After the escape of vikram..

Dharani start telling the past to kriti.

Vikram jumped into the pond.I felt guilty.. I defeated by common physics lecturer...I took that handcuffs pieces ( which was broken by vikram )and i returned to prison.....

Bala :Darling mam.. Ahh..Dharani mam! Where is vikram?
Dharani :He escaped.. Don't worry i catch him soon.. Give this handcuffs in welding shop.. I put this handcuffs agian to vikram hands.lets meet bhairav..

Then we went to Bhairav's prison. I slapped him hard..
Bhairav :I know your intention. You wanted to touch me hard, Thatswhy you slapped me. Don't make lag.just tattooed the tattoo. I have to go.
Dharani :Hey pagal! I am not loving you. It was Vikram's plan.

I explained him about vikram narration.Bala and bhairav were shocked..

Bhairav :So, finally you don't love me..

Bala slapped bhairav hard....

Bala:Because of you we lost the vikram! Now enjoy the vikram imprisonment.. You admit all his crimes...
Bhairav :Ahh... Vikrammmm..........

Present Dawki

Present Dawki....At 5:30 p. M..

Dharani :Someone knocking the door...
kriti :May be it is dad..

Kriti locked the room.. And bhairav came to home and he went to dharani's room..

Bhairav :I was failed to catch vikram..
Dharani :I know.vikram is like ice cube, we cant hold him in our hands for long time, if you hold he will escape in the form of water..