INVESTIGATION -5(Raise of mad mania)

Kriti :What!Tanya aunt?i think sushma was drunk or she was mad.Hahaha..
Vikram :No she didn't drunk. We never underestimate mad people. We think that mad people have less brain. According to me, the fact is mad people use brain more than normal people.

Vikram continued his past....

Dharani :So, new couples are our new killlers.I knew this evidence is not enough for your crime.Tanya!congrats you joined in my enemy list.
Tanya :Wow!This is pride moment for me. Thanks for joining me. The function was over. Vikram Lets move to home. Thanks for inviting me for this crime fun-ction.

Tanya became anger for that incident. She drove fast.we went home.we were watching a crime movie.

Vikram :Tanya!why did she point you.so, according to sushma you killed that students right!Don't get angry. I didn't believe it.I know you are a home maker not a killer. But...
Tanya :She pointed you too vikram.I forgot that matter at that moment. Then why did you bring that matter into home.That dharani was trying to pull us in this case.vikram do you believe me?If you believe me then don't change the channel otherwise change the channel.

I switched off the television. Then i changed the topic.Dharani joined sushma at hospital.After a long treatment,Sushma got her voice.she explained Rahul's murder to dharani.

Sushma :Mam!one more thing.I'm sure that killer one was not one.They are three. One of them was mad.He was danced, while killing rohit.He is very dangerous mam.I can't see him clearly.
Dharani :It's ok!Thanks for pointing Tanya. I'm sure that Tanya was that killer. Your lie may become loop to us.
Sushma :Mam!you promised me!Thatswhy I'm pointing Tanya aunt. I'm the next target to that killer. Please save me..
Dharani :Be in contact with me. This is my number.Tanya is not as much as innocent. She was killer in past.Take care.

Dharani came out from hospital..

Bala:Darling mam!forensic reports came. We have to meet dr. Upaayi. He is dr. Sahaayi's cousin and dr. Mithra's grandson. Lets go mam.
Dharani :Bala!I want tanya and Vikram's name in this murder cases. Forensic reports are just for formality. Ok lets go!start the jeep.

After sometime they reached dr. Upaayi's lab.

Dr. Upaayi :Welcome dharani mam!I start with Honey bees. The killler was very clever.yes, it is natural murder plan. But this is a man-made attack. The killer dipped some honey bees in snake venom and some bees in nerium oleander plant juice. He dipped bees upto legs.A perfect planned mass murder. Your guys sent 10 bees to me. All are them are female.
Bala:Then who is accused? Honey bees or that killer? It takes atleast a decade to find. He didn't leave any clues.
Dr. Upaayi :No!No!He left one loop.This attack was planned for our minister. Because he loves honey. That too he poured honey on his Shirt. May be the killer was hater of minister.
Bala:What!I also hate that minister.Not only me every one in the city. cops hate him most. He destroyed careers of many cops and investigation officers. Come to rohit and Manoj's murder.
Dr. Upaayi :Manoj died due to honey bees. See here some honey bees bitten him on neck. Later someone cut his hand. Then again honey bees bitten manoj on his hand.Rahul's murder was the actual mass murder. I saw many signs in Rahul's murder. Someone fired him with bullet and someone cut his neck and someone threw bows into his body. You know killer tattooed this on Rahul's body.

 You know killer tattooed this on Rahul's body