INVESTIGATION -4(Lateral entry killer)

Vikram :What happened aadi?
Aadi:Not aadi!Arjun aditya. Your rented son. Why did you killed my mom? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

Then aadi fired vikram with gun and vikram fell down then bhairav and kriti went to Vikram's room.

Bhairav :Vikram!get up!Don't die!My revenge is not over yet.Hey you ******why did you come again. Don't move..
Aadi :He killed my mom, so i killed him. I loved your daughter, so i came here.
Kriti :What!Is vikram your father? Why did you hide this?so, you used me for your revenge.
Aadi:Revenge on father, love on you.if revenge is fire, then love is water. We can't handle both at once.
Bhairav :Stop!you ******. I don't leave you. You ******.How dare you?

Then bhairav grabbed aadi's gun and he tried to kill aadi.

Aadi:No more bullets uncle. I am saying same lets live together..Don't leave me..

Then bhairav put aadi in Vikram's room and he locked that room and bhairav grabbed another key from kriti. Bhairav took vikram to Ayurveda doctor.

Early morining 4:30 a. M..

Bhairav brought vikram to home.Vikram was alive.Then bhairav kept vikram in room then bhairav started beating aadi. While bhairav was beating aadi, aadi came out from home.

Finally bhairav decided to kill aadi.. That was a thick forest with deep Valleys.bhairav took a sharp knife from his pocket. Aadi reached the edge of valley..

Bhairav :What type of death you want? Natural death or man-made death. Don't step back. I want to kill you.
Aadi :I want your daughter. I want to live with her.Don't put an end to our lives..

Bhairav got angry and he started moving towards aadi..

Kriti :Dad!don't move otherwise i will cut my neck with this sharp knife..
Bhairav :Go ahead!i will give medicine to your heal. No power stops me. I decided to kill him..

Then kriti ran to home..

Bhairav :A beaker separate fire and water. I'm the beaker in your life. I was the wall to your love and revenge. Mr. Arjun aditya do you have any last wish?
Aadi :Kill vikram!otherwise i will **** ***.Remind my words.
Bhairav :Aaaaah!I'm sorry!

Kriti :Dad!stop otherwise i will cut Vikram's neck with this sharp knife..
Bhairav :No!no! Leave him.kriti I'm your father listen my words. Don't kill him. I will leave your boyfriend..
Aadi:Kriti no!kill that *****vikram otherwise i jump into this valley. I want his death more than my life.
Kriti :No aadi!i can't do both.. Omg what can i do now.Dad!please accept our love.

Then bhairav got angry and he kicked aadi then aadi fell into valley. Kriti lost her consciousness...

Time 12:00 p. M..

Kriti opened her eyes...

Kriti :I hate you dad. You are the actual beast.. You don't have feelings.
Bhairav :I have feelings thatswhy you born. Stop blaming me. Forgot him.you find better..iam leaving home now.

Bhairav went out then kriti went to Vikram's room..
Kriti :I'm sorry. Your son died because of me.
Vikram :I think he will come again for you, atleast he can come for me.I hope he is still alive.
Kriti :Thank you. Ok!who is that another psycho killer?

Vikram continued his past...

In Dharani's office...

Dharani :Sir!i got some loop on ananya's murder.i found the actual killer.
Dharani's chief :Yes, Her son Arjun aditya killed her. And his imprisonment was also over.
That case was closed.
Dharani :Sir!it is not arjun, it is vikram aditya.And i wanted to re-investigate this case.
Dharani 's Chief :Don't forgot!You are in suspension.you can't do anything right now. You have to concentrate on kaasi's murder case. You have to find that***** killer.you have to do secret investigation..
Dharani :I can't find that killer. No one can find. For me it is mission impossible.
Dharani's chief:Why? Do you think killer is cleverer than you?
Dharani :No sir!my brain = killer brain. You don't understand this. I'm in suspension right. I want to put this as big secret...