𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Começar do início

"only when i talk." she replies, seeing the guilty look in his eyes and taking the hand that was tracing the bruises into hers so he wouldn't look at them anymore.

of course jj noticed her actions feeling himself getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"what is it, j?" his girlfriend wonders studying his facial expression and feeling his hands begin to shake in her own. "what are you thinkin' about?"

the boy attempted to calm himself down but failed as he shook his head, "nothing, nothing."

"no, not nothing. you're shaking, b." hannah responds watching him avoid eye contact with her.

"hey," she says cupping his face in her hands while moving a strand of his blonde hair from in front of his eyes. "talk to me. what's going on?"

"i-i just.." jj began stumbling over his words as he finally made eye contact with her and sighing before beginning to speak again.

"i want to kill him, hannah. i should've kill him..i wanna rip him apart—"

"stop."

"i'm serious."

"he's not worth it, j."

"i don't care, hannah. you don't understand. i wanted to break his jaw. let him choke on his teeth for what he did to you. i swear to christ rafe would be fuckin' dead right now if you hadn't reminded me that john b needed us. and you wouldn't have even been in that situation if i hadn't—"

"jj, what happened between rafe and i had nothing to do with you. you don't bear responsibility for his actions. you couldn't have known what was gonna happen. and it's not on you. not at all. not even a little bit, alright?" she interrupts as he went to look away.

"hey, look at me." hannah held his face closer to hers so they were inches apart. "it is not your fault. you hear me?"

his facial expression softens at her words as he hesitantly nodded his head planting a sweet kiss on her knuckles and then her cheek.

their moment was interrupted by the sound of police car sirens coming their way.

the four teens piped up from their spots on the dock watching a kildare county sheriffs department truck heading there way.

"jj!" kie yells to the blonde boy beginning to take slow steps backwards towards the vessel.

"hey, yeah. get back on the boat." he instructs his friends holding his hand out for his girlfriend to take who mutters, "shit."

although, when the door to the police car opens it's john b who steps out of the vehicle.

"there's literally no way!" hannah smiles at the sight of her best friend as the three pogues followed up with.

"no f'ing way!"

"i'm sorry?"

"you've gotta be kidding me!"

"you are a freakin rockstar, john booker routledge!" hannah squeals running towards the boy and throwing her arms tightly around his neck. "how the hell did you get this rig?"