Chapter 1

Everything I use here is completely mine, except for BTS and the members themselves, as I only made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"Cause I'm in the stars tonight!" I sang beautifully on my bed as I swung my feet in the air with joy at the music.

I newly started falling in love with BTS, my best friend dragged me into it first, showing me the Dynamite video and I instantly loved it. My bias was Hobi and he's like my sunshine in my life.

"Irene! Come on! School is going to start now and stop listening to BTS, it's getting out of hand now!" My best friend, Sa-Dae said, knocking my door.

I sighed, taking off my headphones and setting them down, opening the door and gave Sa-Dae a big hug. After getting breakfast, we headed to the University of London.

"Irene! Are you still listening to those Chinese boys that looks like girls!" A boy yelled, yanking my curly hair hard. That was Dylan, a bully at the school that always targeted people who are weak.

"Dylan, just let go and they're not Chinese, they're Korean and they're way handsome than you," I muttered loudly, thinking Dylan would leave in embarrassment but it was the opposite.

He yanked my hair even harder, saying, "How are those seven boys be more handsome than me, have you seen that Hoseok, he's the ugliest out of all of them, just like you,"

At that point, I had enough, no one talks about Hobi like that in front of me! I clenched my hand and aimed straight to his chin, knocking him back a few steps.

"You don't know about Hobi so stop acting like you do!" I yelled, ignoring Sa-Dae's concerned look and walked on towards our class...

"Irene Smith! Come to the Principal's office!" The speaker in the room said repeatedly. I knew what was going to happen and Dylan knew too, giving a knowing look.

The principal was actually Dylan's stepmother, probably was the main of the reason he never gets in trouble.

I walked slowly towards the principal office, thinking of what I did. I only defended myself, so now I can't even do that anymore! What kind of school is this!

"Irene, you were only here a few days ago and here you are here again," The principal said, her tone was disappointed.

"But I was just trying to help-!" I tried to explain but was cut off with a bang on the table and I kept quiet, letting the Principal continue.

"Irene Smith, you, without no reason, hit my step-son, now I can't let something like this slip past!" The Principal exclaimed before calming herself down.

I knew it, she doesn't even know what happened, she never does. I can't just let innocent girls be touched like they're toys or something, they're human beings for goodness sake!

"Now I've already called your parents and they sounded furious too, not only that but you will be taken off your job of the Student Council President," The Principal stated, giving a slight smirk to my shocked look.

She can't just do that, I worked so hard for that....