Chapter 037 Raiders Major Boyfriend (15)

The next morning, Li Na was woken up by the morning exercise broadcast.

  She opened her eyes sleepily and found that Song Ran was already neatly dressed.

  Seeing that she was awake, Song Ran adjusted her entire military uniform and looked at her misty eyes and said: "You can sleep a little longer! It's still early."

  "Outside...It's noisy." Li Naman muttered dissatisfiedly. She rubbed the pillow sleepily, then pulled the quilt up, and continued to sleep under her head.

  When she woke up again, the dormitory was empty.

  Li Na had to get up to wash, and took off the clothes that were dried last night from the balcony. As expected, they were all dry. Li Na hurriedly went back to the bathroom and changed them.

  When I came out again, I found that Song Ran had returned, and there was a bowl of steaming congee with preserved eggs and lean meat on the table.

  "I'll take you back after drinking the porridge." Song Ran waved towards Li Na.

  Only then did Li Na notice something strange. She stepped forward and patted Song Ran's military uniform, wondering: "Why are you wearing such a formal uniform today?"

  As a soldier, Song Ran has at least dozens of military uniforms. Suits, all kinds, worn in combat, worn in training, worn as an instructor, worn during a military parade...

  Today's Song Ran seems to be going to an important event or meeting.

  "Well... there is an important thing to do today, you eat it! Don't eat it again, the porridge should be cold." Song Ran clenched his fist and coughed.

  "Have you caught a cold?" Li Na sat down and took a sip of hot porridge. The taste... Suddenly I lost my appetite...

  She put down the spoon, raised her head and frowned and asked, Could it be that she caught a cold last night?

  "Ahem... No." After coughing, Song Ran immediately regretted it...

  "Look, did you say no? When you go back, remember to buy some cold medicine and take some cold baths afterwards. It's good to go for a run afterwards. "Li Na opened the nagging mode.

  Song Ran closed his eyes directly: "Have you noticed that you are already developing in my mother's direction?"

  "Go to hell ! You ignorant fellow!" Li Na glared.

  Song Ran: "..." The pregnant woman's temper is really moody. She cared about you for the first second, and let you go to death in the next second.

  Li Na stood up a little outrageously: "I can't drink, let's go."

  Song Ran looked at the untouched bowl of porridge, frowned and said: "You haven't drunk it!"

  "I don't want to drink porridge. Buy some more on the road later! Drink this porridge for me! Don't you soldiers advocate frugality?" Li Na said softly.

  "Okay! Wait a minute, what do you want to eat, tell me." After speaking, Song Ran picked up the bowl of porridge and drank it quickly.

  Li Na widened her eyes in disbelief: "My dear, how do you drink porridge like drinking water?"

  "What's the difference between this and water?" Song Ran wiped his lower lip and took out a bag from under the table. , Hand it to Li Na.

  "What is this?" Li Na took it, opened it and looked at it, and found that it was a piece of clothing, and she was familiar with the style.