Chapter 015 Raiders Doctor Zhuma (12)

"It's not up to you! You have to chase the other girl first. As the saying goes, fierce women are afraid of troubles. If you want to marry a wife, you have to be generous! Let her Ignore you, you have to smile. I think I used this trick to marry my daughter-in-law. You also know that I was out of fame, and there was no sense of security for a woman and me to marry. If it weren't for me, My daughter-in-law is stalking, how can there be such a lovely son now!" Fang Hong mouthed and taught the story of marrying a daughter-in-law.

  Yes, he is married and his children are over a year old.

  "Knowing the enemy can win all battles! You have to figure out the girl's preferences and weaknesses before you can start with what she wants." Fang Hong took the newly brought coffee and took a satisfied sip.

  Ji Han's eyes lit up: "Then you said that if Weiwei is pregnant...Is this half done?"

  "Ahem..." Fang Honggang was choked again after drinking imported coffee. Although it didn't come out, he choked. His throat is extremely uncomfortable.

  Grabbed the lemonade placed on the table and poured it down.

  "Ha~" Putting down his empty glass, Fang Hong's expression finally came alive. He looked at Ji Han as if he had met this person for the first time, and couldn't help but said: "I said you can speak a bit of common sense! This is pregnant! Do you mean that you can get pregnant if you are pregnant? You are still studying medicine because you are not so likely to win a one million lottery ticket. I have worked hard for half a year and planted seeds every day before my daughter-in-law was pregnant. You Think you can get pregnant by doing it once or twice? Besides, even if you are pregnant, you will have a miscarriage!"

  Ji Han who said this patted the table, his face was cold, and his voice was cold: "I will never let it. She knocked out our children!"

  Fang Hong rolled his eyes angrily after being frightened. Why did this person's IQ drop so badly? It was as if the woman was pregnant...

  Fang Hong twitched his lips: "I seem to understand why the girl is reluctant to follow you after sleeping with you... I don't want to change me... , I won't sleep with you..."

  Fang Hong slapped himself lightly, making your mouth mean, right?...

  Ji Han said with a dark face and contemptuously: "Just like you, I

  don't want to stick to it ." "Stop buddy, do you want to listen to me?!" Fang Hong made a pause gesture, he didn't want to do it with Ji Han The meaningless quarrel, he can bear it anyway!

  "Say!"

  "What about you, first go to the girl's parents' house to find out. If there is a show, you will continue to work hard. If there is no show, I advise you to give up and choose another target." Fang Hong resumed his mind. Dang Erlang: "This is a good saying, there is no fragrant grass anywhere in the end of the world, don't give up, you have to hang on a tree!"

  "I want her." Ji Han said with sorrow.

  Fang Hong: "..."

  "That's OK, anyway, I'm talking about it with you, don't pretend to be a classmate of our university, you can do it yourself! I'm leaving first, and my wife is still waiting for me at home. , You remember to pay the bill!" Fang Hong got up and walked straight away.

  Ji Han was left looking at the scene of Yao Wei talking with other men happily, and gritted his teeth bitterly. At first glance, this man is a gentle scum type. Wearing such a scumbag is to seduce which woman!

  The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. Ji Han wanted to take the coffee in his hand and splash the man on his face, but he really wanted to do so in the public. I'm afraid it would make Yao Wei think he was naive and small.

  So for the sake of image, he bears it!

  Ji Han took a sip of coffee fiercely, but couldn't extinguish the jealousy in his heart.

  Besides Yao Wei and Han Guangyao, Yao Wei didn't know that Ji Han was in this restaurant, so she mentioned to Han Guangyao that she was interested in someone, and came here because it was not easy to refuse the proposal of the mother.

  Although Han Guangyao was disappointed, he was still a gentleman saying that this matter should not be forced.

  After speaking, there was a trace of awkward anger between the two. Yao Wei said in a timely manner that she had something to do and had to leave first.

  "Should I send you?" Han Guangyao asked with a gentlemanly demeanor.

  "No, just buy something in the nearby department store, you can eat it first!" Yao Wei smiled and refused Han Guangyao, she picked up her bag and left her seat.

  Han Guangyao was not declining either, and it was enough to listen to it once if he refused. Sitting in the position, he felt a sense of loss in his heart. If it were not for Yao Wei, he would not agree to his mother to come to this restaurant.

  Yao Wei went directly to the front desk and bought the bill for table No. 5. She could not help but shook her head after a meal, and she could not afford to eat this kind of meal.

  After buying the order, Yao Wei went directly out of the restaurant.

  Ji Han, who has been paying attention to Yao Wei's activities, walked in her and got up quickly, threw a few hundred yuan bills at the front desk and went out. In fact, he and Fang Hong just ordered a few cups of coffee.

  Although he didn't hear what Yao Wei said to the man, Ji Han clearly saw the man's lost expression, coupled with Yao Wei's direct departure.

  Ji Han felt very refreshed, and he knew that Yao Wei would not like that gentle scum.

  Yao Wei stood on the side of the road, stopped a taxi and planned to go home, saying that she wanted to buy something was just an excuse.

  After opening the door and sitting down, the door next to it was opened. Yao Wei looked at the man sitting next to him in amazement, and said in surprise: "Why are you here?!"

  Ji Han raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why? Can't I be here?" Before

  Yao Wei could answer, he reported a string of addresses to the driver, which was the address of the abbot of Yao Wei's parents' house.

  The driver was not ambiguous, only assuming that the two knew each other, and after a response, the car drove out as soon as the sole of his foot stepped on the accelerator.

  Yao Wei didn't even have the opportunity to object.