Chapter 021 [Rewarding Fanwai: Fifth Wedding Anniversary]

Since the birth of his son Ji Yang, Ji Han said that he had suffered from the unprecedented neglect of his daughter-in-law, and he regretted that he had to have a baby so early?

  When Ji Yang was still in her infancy, Yao Wei focused all of her attention on taking care of the child, and she was very pitiful when she cared about him. #

  好不易Ji Yang has grown to four years old. Ji Han tried to persuade Yao Wei to exercise her child's independence, and then contacted a kindergarten with a good reputation and sent Ji Yang, who was crying and crying.

  Just when he thought he was going to return to the two-person world, Yao Wei found a job outside and became an office worker! I don't want to be a housewife and become a yellow-faced woman!

  Regarding this, Ji Han did not dare to say anything to his wife, so he could only silently bury the grievances in his heart, biting the small handkerchief angrily...

  Neither of them went to work on weekends, and Yao Wei picked up Ji Yang from the kindergarten. When I came back, Ji Yang, who hadn't seen his mother after four or five days, made Yao Wei very sticky.

  When he was asked to go to kindergarten, he refused to go to the kindergarten!

  In the end, Yao Wei, who was distressed for her son, compromised, and discussed with the kindergarten principal, letting Ji Yang not study boarding. She only came back once a week, and she couldn't bear it either.

  Then Xiao Jiyang went to the kindergarten every day to pick up and drop off, and he was handed over to Ji Han, who made him a father!

  For this reason, Xiao Jiyang also protested why it was not his mother who would take him to school. Ji Lian laughed: "You don't want me to send him off. Then you should go to boarding system!"

  Xiao Jiyang immediately shut up obediently, big and big. The black eyes blinked aggrievedly... Dad is not as gentle as his mother... ooh... I really want my mother to pick him up every day...

  "Dad~Can I go to school a few years later~" Sit down Xiao Jiyangnuo in the back seat made a milky little mouth: "I'm the youngest child in our class."

  "Nonsense! Last time I saw that there was a guy in your class who couldn't even connect ." Little girl walking." Ji Han looked straight at the traffic ahead, with a serious face, exposing his son's ability to open his eyes and tell nonsense.

  "Ah oh~ Xiao Guoguo is not in our class! Teacher sister said that Xiao Guoguo will be transferred away in the second half of the year." Ji Yang tried to wink his eyes like black grapes to prove his sincerity.

  "That's not okay, you are a man, how can you compare with a little girl." Ji Han rejected the proposal of dropping his son to go to school a few years later, a joke, if he agrees, wouldn't his sexual blessing be a few years later? ?

  Ji Yang hung down her long curly eyelashes aggrievedly, and a milky voice came: "But my mother said that I am still young, and I am not a man."

  Ji Han flickered his son and said, "A man must be cultivated from an early age, you Don't want you to be laughed at as a girl when you grow up?"

  Ji Yang immediately shook his head like a rattle: "I don't want to be like a girl! But I really miss my mother~" The

  milky voice of milk fell again. .

  "Don't you see your mother every morning and evening? Why do you still think about it?" Ji Han has a headache, is he getting old? Why can't I understand the strange thinking of my son?

  "But I can't see you in the kindergarten... and you still occupy my mother every night and don't let her sleep with me~" Xiao Jiyang aggrievedly accused his father. He hasn't slept with his mother for a long time.

  Ji Han choked, and it took him a long time to find a reason: "I am also doing good for you. How can there be a child as old as you and sleep with parents! You will make other children laugh at you!"

  Ji Yang Ruan Nuo Nuo's voice is particularly cute, and his beautiful little face is full of excitement: "I can only sleep with my mother, not with you, and as long as my mother and I don't talk about it, who will know!"

  Ji Han Speechless, he sneered coldly: "You are still really smart."

  Should he send the child to his father-in-law for two nights this weekend?

  "Of course! Mom, grandparents, grandparents, grandparents, and teachers and sisters all say that Yangyang is the smartest baby in the world~" Ji Yang looked triumphant, and didn't even notice that his father was attacking him on the weekend. Send away the idea.

  "Okay, Shao Hese, school is here, go in by yourself, don't get lost in it, and cry at that time." Ji Han got out of the car, opened the door of the back seat, and hugged Ji Yang, who was carrying a SpongeBob squarepants schoolbag. Down.

  "Which time I didn't go in by myself~" Ji Yang wore a small hat and muttered with his head down. He is not a road idiot. How can he get lost when he walks every day?

  Seeing Ji Yang enter the gate of the kindergarten with small arms and short legs, Ji Han was relieved, and at the same time couldn't help feeling proud. Fortunately, his son was not like he was when he was a child. It was commonplace to get lost when he was in kindergarten. Every time I cried loudly before calling people.

  Speaking of the embarrassment of getting lost when he was a child, Ji Han couldn't help but think of when he was in elementary school, and finally he finally stopped getting lost.

  At that time, he was already ten years old, but in the end he ran into a little girl crying because he was lost on campus. It was Yao Wei, seven or eight years old...